“We'll be back!”

Guru
Ranked #8 of 397 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We had dinner on the patio and it was delightful. I had a small burger with a side of beet chips and both were delicious. My partner had the veggie burger (made with black beans) and he said it was the best he's ever had. Prices were reasonable and service was very good. We'll definitely go back to try other things.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Tip: the metal chairs and floor make the restaurant cold. Bring a sweater and wear jeans.
Another tip: the smallest size burger is TOO small, even if you say you aren't hungry at all. Get the medium or large. Seriously.
If you have not been here yet, get in the car right now and go. Really. They have the most 1) flavorful 2) juicy 3) unique 4) healthy 5) customizable burgers ever!!!! Try the Sloppy Pilgrim turkey burger. DO IT. I could eat one every day of the week.
The only bad thing is that this place is expensive. Be prepared to pay maybe $15 for a big burger w/ tax and tip.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch with family friends aging from 3 years to 45 years of age. Each of us were very pleased with the flavor of the burgers and the sweet potato fries were yummy! The food was fresh and prepared as we wanted.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

The creativity of the burgers at Guru almost matches the creativity of their menu names. Take the time to read the menu and see how the food inspires the name. My choice is the "purple rain", no cabbage. So I guess it's "I'll have the rain, no purple". Go before 3 PM and you can get the lunch special. Makes ordering the highly recommended beat chips with the burger a little more affordable.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited this place based on reviews and weren't disappointed. We had two different 'featured' burgers - they were cooked to specs, were tasty and came with good fries. My wife finally found a good burger place :) A definite must for burger lovers.