“Upscale steakhouse.”

Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Sugar Land
Reserve with OpenTable
Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Sugar Land is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 371 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: US HW 59 & HW 6
Reviewed 1 week ago

Upscale steakhouse. Steaks are good but you are really paying for the service and atmosphere both of which are very good.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My son treated our family to dinner to celebrate his big achievement. We we're given a table in a separate room and treated like royalty. The food was all delicious. The wait staff were efficient and pleasant. We had a great time and he was proud to this for us.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our 35th anniversary, friends had given us a $50 Perry's gift card. My steak was packed with salt, could barely taste the steak. Fought through it as I trust the restaurant to know what they are serving. My wife also found her creamed spinach too salty. Much better at Longhorn Steakhouse or Outback. Way overpriced, paying for the "ambiance" (with the table of lawyers next to us discussing their cases and clients, quite appalling comments) and the wine tower, I suppose. I mentioned it to our waiter, and he said he was sure to mention it to the chef. Don't mean to get anyone fired, just correct how you make a $50 steak (sides not included). Disappointing. Won't eat here again, and have let others know. Then today (Nov. 5), after I emailed Perry's, the Manager called me and said he appreciated my feedback (as above) and then offered to book us a reservation through Opentable. Did he even read my comments? I guess it's the new way of doing business.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I didn't believe it until I tried it! What a pork shop!! This is an upscale restaurant, with perfect service where you can really experience "attention to detail'.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went to Perry’s on Friday for lunch with coworkers. We all ordered the Friday lunch special the pork chop lunch. The pork chop was amazing, about 2” thick with whipped potatoes and applesauce. While eating this awesome pork chop I looked around the restaurant and didn’t see anyone not having the pork chop lunch. I think this will be my go to Friday lunch from now on, just can’t say enough great things about this meal