“Quick meal with Family!”

Gringo's Mexican Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 98 Restaurants in Stafford
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Great waitstaff, accommodating and relatively quick service. Enjoyed drinks, salad, fish tacos and fajita bowl with family following a 2 week trip. Enjoyed the service and food.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I’m never disappointed in the staff or the food! It’s always served hot! We get our chips and salsa quickly! Highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I've lived all over south and southwest Houston (greater Houston area), and I eat out a fair amount. Gringo's as most franchises take on the flavor of the area. And this restaurant is no different. The Tex-Mex is ok. There are better Tex-Mex restaurants and even better Gringo's but like many, I go because it's good enough and I don't want to drive to where it is better. So would I recommend this restaurant? Yes.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We've been coming to Gringo's in Stafford since it first opened. We love the service, as well as the food. The green sauce is amazing, the seafood enchiladas are fantastic, the fajitas are wonderful...as a matter of fact there's nothing on the menu that we don't like! The crowds can be bad on Friday and Saturday nights, so a week night is better.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Our server disappeared so thankfully Brain took over and was extremely helpful. He made sure to let me know the rice was made with chicken broth, because I'm vegan! Thanks for that! Keep up the good work!

1  Thank survivor5804