“Yummy Mexican Food”

Gringo's Mexican Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 98 Restaurants in Stafford
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I’m never disappointed in the staff or the food! It’s always served hot! We get our chips and salsa quickly! Highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I've lived all over south and southwest Houston (greater Houston area), and I eat out a fair amount. Gringo's as most franchises take on the flavor of the area. And this restaurant is no different. The Tex-Mex is ok. There are better Tex-Mex restaurants and even better Gringo's but like many, I go because it's good enough and I don't want to drive to where it is better. So would I recommend this restaurant? Yes.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We've been coming to Gringo's in Stafford since it first opened. We love the service, as well as the food. The green sauce is amazing, the seafood enchiladas are fantastic, the fajitas are wonderful...as a matter of fact there's nothing on the menu that we don't like! The crowds can be bad on Friday and Saturday nights, so a week night is better.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Our server disappeared so thankfully Brain took over and was extremely helpful. He made sure to let me know the rice was made with chicken broth, because I'm vegan! Thanks for that! Keep up the good work!

1  Thank survivor5804
Reviewed 21 July 2017

We love the location in Rosenberg and go maybe two or three times a month. We always try to get there early because the crowds can be extensive!

The service is always great, and my first time there I asked a waiter what most people ordered and what was his favorite. He immediately said the Pollo Marisco. I ordered it with black beans and when he brought it out after the first taste of the grilled chicken and the sauce....It's to die for!! I loved it so........much, when my wife got off work, I took her to Gringo's. Ordered the EXACT same thing and she was hooked.

We love their beef fajitas as well, but sad to say, 95% of the time we have the Pollo Marisco!

Try it, You'll LOVE IT!