“Great soup”

Ranked #4 of 98 Restaurants in Stafford
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I am not really a big fan on salad. But finally went here with all my coworker for team lunch. The salad was good. The soup was really good.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Upon reading the positive reviews I just had to try this place!

I'm so tired of the processed fast food places when traveling.

Parking lot was full I parked across the road , I thought, "this is a good sign"!

Upon entering the staff (Nester) was were helpful and informative how the Resturant works . Very energetic and friendly crew!

The crew never stopped and Nester went out of his way to make sure I found everything ok!

I will certainly be back ! This is reasonable and a very healthy option ! The salad bar is fantastic !
The lentil soup was brilliant !

Thanks to the staff for helping a Sweet tomato rookie. I am sure you too will Enjoy

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Traveling on business and came across this little gem. Highly recommend. This is the first healthy food place I've found. Fresh salad bar available for eat in or takeout. Toppings galore!!!! They also have soup and a bakery. I didn't opt for those just a salad to go. It was delicious!! And only cost $9 and it was HUGE!! A definite must go again. Wish we had these on the east coast

Reviewed 20 April 2017

We eat here often on Sundays. Of course the salad bar is outstanding--I use two plates--one for salad and the other for veggies. There is also pasta and baked potato. Several soups. Desserts!! and very reasonable pricing.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

We enjoyed all the fresh veggies, salad fixings and fresh bread. A couple of soups were vegan which was a bonus. Too bad there was only orange slices, apples and grapes. More fruit variety would be a plus. If this place was near our neighborhood we definitely be frequent flyers.