“Sunday lunch”

Ranked #4 of 97 Restaurants in Stafford
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 April 2017

We eat here often on Sundays. Of course the salad bar is outstanding--I use two plates--one for salad and the other for veggies. There is also pasta and baked potato. Several soups. Desserts!! and very reasonable pricing.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

We enjoyed all the fresh veggies, salad fixings and fresh bread. A couple of soups were vegan which was a bonus. Too bad there was only orange slices, apples and grapes. More fruit variety would be a plus. If this place was near our neighborhood we definitely be frequent flyers.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Whenever I come to Houston, I love going to Sweet Tomatoes. It is a real salad bar! I would camp out there if they would let me! Helpful hint... Save room for the potato and rosemary soup. I wanted two bowls but ran out of room. Two thumbs up!

Reviewed 8 February 2017

My first time to a Sweet Tomatoes restaurant. There are none in Savannah, GA but I wish we did have one. I loved the whole concept. The salad that I had was the freshest and the best I've ever had. It was just good. My girlfriend from Atlanta walked me through the whole concept. After the salad bar, we sat down and ate and then we went to another station that had all kinds of soups, pizza, pasta dishes and desserts. The food was absolutely tasty and I'm still hoping that someone in Savannah opens one of these restaurants. I would love to go one again. What a pleasant surprise!

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

I ended up eating dinner here twice on a business trip. I'm not a huge salad eater, but I found enough options to be content. There's roughly a half dozen soup options that are good. There's a handful of hot items. If you're looking for a relatively healthy soup and salad buffet, this is a good option. You'll look at spending around $15.00 for the salad bar and a drink. Clean inside and the help are nice. It was good enough for me to go back to twice, so I'd recommend it.

1  Thank Andrew G