Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
US$60
View deal
Free cancellation until 14/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
Trip.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2019

After my own experience and other reviews I believe it is the policy of this hotel to reuse linens. We found 3 separate fresh blood spots on our pillows and linens.

Beware potential disease and bloodborn pathogens!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RLResponse, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites San Benito, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2019

We apologize for the situation you encountered at our hotel. Rest assured our linens are thoroughly cleaned between uses, and we encourage guests to reach out if they find otherwise, as our team is happy to help amend any concerns right away. Regardless, your comments will be investigated and we promise to remedy the situation right away. In the future, we'd love to have another chance to host you and show you the incredible comfort we're known to provide.

Reviewed 3 January 2019

We went in early to register and got two rooms so we could go straight to our rooms late after our event. We were given 2 dirty rooms. We got in w/beds not made and dirty towels. The guy that night at the window was rude and made it seem like we did it. He asked me 4 times if we had been in the room. He just didn't get it. They gave me a dirty room and was trying to pin it on me. The place is pretty dirty. There was some guy there with a pit bull that charged at me so who knows what sort of other creatures reside there.

I think they skimp on laundry cost or soap as the sheets were dirty. I found some rolled up toilet paper on the floor that came out of you know what. The walls and doors were stained. Not much pride in this facility but milking what is left of it. I've stayed there previously a few years back but this place has tanked.

Room tip: You get what you pay for
Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Bed sheets and pillow cases were dirty. Towels had stains on them. Half of the tv channels were not working and was told that "I" will have to call the cable company so they can fix it. Found trash and food crumbs behind the bed. Even found cigarettes in the drawer. I Highly recommend not staying at this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Stayed there many times before when it was the Best Western over the past 9years but now that its Americas best value inn I was not happy with Hotel. Wasn't very clean bedding had burns from smokers even tho it was non smoking room. The bathroom had very large bugs and had bad smell House keeping give me a can of Spray to keep in bathroom. They allowed family of like 8 people right above us who has many kids and were up to all hours of the night into morning. Location is great cause its near my family down there but next trip ill be staying somewhere else. Prices were to high for that place.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Always a good night stay and great service for our price. Motel has a pool , easy access to a meat market , Mc Donalds and Valero within walking distance. Rooms are always clean, checkout is at 12 that's a plus.

Date of stay: June 2018