Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$60
View deal
Free cancellation until 16/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 14/05/21
Expedia
FindHotel
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2019

We went in early to register and got two rooms so we could go straight to our rooms late after our event. We were given 2 dirty rooms. We got in w/beds not made and dirty towels. The guy that night at the window was rude and made it seem like we did it. He asked me 4 times if we had been in the room. He just didn't get it. They gave me a dirty room and was trying to pin it on me. The place is pretty dirty. There was some guy there with a pit bull that charged at me so who knows what sort of other creatures reside there.

I think they skimp on laundry cost or soap as the sheets were dirty. I found some rolled up toilet paper on the floor that came out of you know what. The walls and doors were stained. Not much pride in this facility but milking what is left of it. I've stayed there previously a few years back but this place has tanked.

Room tip: You get what you pay for
Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Bed sheets and pillow cases were dirty. Towels had stains on them. Half of the tv channels were not working and was told that "I" will have to call the cable company so they can fix it. Found trash and food crumbs behind the bed. Even found cigarettes in the drawer. I Highly recommend not staying at this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Stayed there many times before when it was the Best Western over the past 9years but now that its Americas best value inn I was not happy with Hotel. Wasn't very clean bedding had burns from smokers even tho it was non smoking room. The bathroom had very large bugs and had bad smell House keeping give me a can of Spray to keep in bathroom. They allowed family of like 8 people right above us who has many kids and were up to all hours of the night into morning. Location is great cause its near my family down there but next trip ill be staying somewhere else. Prices were to high for that place.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Always a good night stay and great service for our price. Motel has a pool , easy access to a meat market , Mc Donalds and Valero within walking distance. Rooms are always clean, checkout is at 12 that's a plus.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018

I had booked a month a month and half before my vaction thru booking.com. i had reserved a king size bedroom non smoking. When i arrived the told me they only had a smoki g with a 2 full size beds. Which was not whst i had reserved thru booking.com. they dont respect what u reserve ar all.

Date of stay: May 2018