Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$70
Hotels.comUS$60
ExpediaUS$60
FindHotelUS$60
ZenHotels.comUS$72
TripadvisorUS$60
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2017

This hotel is a great place for the value. The hotel is clean, friendly staff and nice comfortable beds. The hotel staff is friendly and kind. The rooms are big and very comfortable. The beds are comfortable and soft. Parking is ok but if you get in late then you're not going to get a good spot. The breakfast is a plain coffee and danish type of breakfast with waffles.

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

This place is by far the BEST American Best Value I have stayed at. The rooms are good. The fitness center is awesome. The owners were excellent. My refrigerator was not working in my room but they made sure I had a cooler to keep my items cold. This is the kind of service that will keep you coming back too this Hotel every time in San Benito TX.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Henry B, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites San Benito, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2017

Greetings, we are so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay, and that you took the time to write a review about your great experience. I hope to see you return soon, and wish you very safe travels.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

This was a nice hotel to stay in; nice pool area; big, clean room; accommodating, pleasant staff. Nothing felt cheap. Easy to find - one block from the interstate. Would definitely recommend it, especially for a family.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Good evening, we are so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and that you also took the time to write a great review, we work diligently to see that all of our guests have a wonderful experience when they stay at our Hotel. I hope to see you again soon, and wish you very safe travels.

Reviewed 14 August 2015

Needed a quick overnight stay and good price. Did a search and found this one. Clean and a friendly staff. Cold AC, hot water, and comfortable surroundings. Would definitely stay here again. Pool would be great for families with children.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello, I want to Thank You for writing about your great stay at my hotel, we work very hard to make sure that all of our Guests enjoy their stay. I wish you very safe travels and hope to see you return soon.

Reviewed 26 January 2015

We went to San Benito to celebrate a family members birthday. We reserved four rooms for a weekend. It was nice to arrive and be able to go into our rooms to relax before getting ready for our big night. We do travel a lot to San Benito and have stayed with family. For sure know that we will be staying at this venue when visiting San Benito or any other town around there.

Date of stay: January 2015