Hotels.com
Expedia
Snaptravel
Agoda.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2015

Needed a quick overnight stay and good price. Did a search and found this one. Clean and a friendly staff. Cold AC, hot water, and comfortable surroundings. Would definitely stay here again. Pool would be great for families with children.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Henry B, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites San Benito, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2017

Hello, I want to Thank You for writing about your great stay at my hotel, we work very hard to make sure that all of our Guests enjoy their stay. I wish you very safe travels and hope to see you return soon.

Best Regards

Henry

Reviewed 26 January 2015

We went to San Benito to celebrate a family members birthday. We reserved four rooms for a weekend. It was nice to arrive and be able to go into our rooms to relax before getting ready for our big night. We do travel a lot to San Benito and have stayed with family. For sure know that we will be staying at this venue when visiting San Benito or any other town around there.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Best Regards

Henry

Reviewed 5 January 2015

Good location very easy to go everywhere, the service very nice, and the rooms clean and comfortable. the breakfast is good enough to start the day, however would be better if there were more options besides bread, juice, milk, coffee and waffles (eggs and sausages for example)

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 December 2014

Everything was fine and I would stay there again. I own my business so I am sensitive to cost and value. I felt this was a good value for the cost. My stay was comfortable and hassle-free. I don not eat breakfast in the these places so I have no option to offer there. It is a long ways to find a decent restaurant in the area. I am not sure there are any.

Date of stay: December 2014
Reviewed 18 November 2014

I went here because I had no other option now I see that it´s a great place to stay. Rooms are a bit small but a clean room and a good location makes up for it. I didn´t get a chance to try the meals but the area was 3/4 full so I guess it was ok

Date of stay: November 2014