Hotels.com
Agoda.com
Expedia
FindHotel
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2015

Good location very easy to go everywhere, the service very nice, and the rooms clean and comfortable. the breakfast is good enough to start the day, however would be better if there were more options besides bread, juice, milk, coffee and waffles (eggs and sausages for example)

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 December 2014

Everything was fine and I would stay there again. I own my business so I am sensitive to cost and value. I felt this was a good value for the cost. My stay was comfortable and hassle-free. I don not eat breakfast in the these places so I have no option to offer there. It is a long ways to find a decent restaurant in the area. I am not sure there are any.

Date of stay: December 2014
Reviewed 18 November 2014

I went here because I had no other option now I see that it´s a great place to stay. Rooms are a bit small but a clean room and a good location makes up for it. I didn´t get a chance to try the meals but the area was 3/4 full so I guess it was ok

Date of stay: November 2014
Reviewed 22 September 2014

the check in was great. got the room we wanted. the room was very comfortable. plenty of pillows for the 3 of us. clean towels. but at night there were extremely loud guests in the walk ways and in the parking lot honk their horns and speaking loudly cussing and no consideration for the other guests at the hotel. I called the front desk and they said "we will check it out" are you kidding me! they were still out until 430am. needless to say we did not get any sleep. I think if the front desk was afraid to do something, they should have called the authorities. i'm sure we were not the only guests who complained and will not be returning. never mind the migrating crickets. they were peaceful compared to the loud guests

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Rooms are huge. Staff is friendly. Gym was empty, so I was able to get a quick workout. HBO was included in the room which was nice. If you cannot get into one of the newer properties in nearby Harlingen, this is all right.

Date of stay: July 2014