Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
US$72
View deal
Snaptravel
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2014

the check in was great. got the room we wanted. the room was very comfortable. plenty of pillows for the 3 of us. clean towels. but at night there were extremely loud guests in the walk ways and in the parking lot honk their horns and speaking loudly cussing and no consideration for the other guests at the hotel. I called the front desk and they said "we will check it out" are you kidding me! they were still out until 430am. needless to say we did not get any sleep. I think if the front desk was afraid to do something, they should have called the authorities. i'm sure we were not the only guests who complained and will not be returning. never mind the migrating crickets. they were peaceful compared to the loud guests

Date of stay: September 2014
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Rooms are huge. Staff is friendly. Gym was empty, so I was able to get a quick workout. HBO was included in the room which was nice. If you cannot get into one of the newer properties in nearby Harlingen, this is all right.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2014

A/C left off and it took several hours for the room to become comfortable. The towels were stiff and spotted and they only provided 2 of each and we had to retrieve additional towels from the office ourselves.

Date of stay: June 2014
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I had an excellent time at the Best Western Inn & Suites in San Benito. The staff were excellent and very joyful people. I will definitely go again. I stay in the room 2 days and then got another room to stay for the 3rd time. It's great that this Summer they are having a promotion of 3 stays get the 4th stay free. It's an awesome promotion.

Date of stay: June 2014
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This hotel is rated as a 2.5 star on Priceline. It is more like a 1 star. This two story hotel has only outdoor access rooms. The hotel is old and reminds me of a Knights Inn. It feels dirty and smells musty. Paint is peeling off walls.There is an outdoor pool for those daring enough to want in. A Mini Fridge and Microwave are also in the rooms. The AmeriSuites down the road are nicer than this hotel, so I cannot recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2014