• Breakfast included
Inn of Rockwall(Rockwall)
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwalk in showerthe breakfast areaeasy accessnice propertyoutdoor poolstayed one nightcomplimentary breakfastwalking distancedallasinnsweddinginternetcerealinterstateaccommodations
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel due to convenient location to the interstate. What a mistake.
The hotel has seen better days. In the bathroom, the floor tiles had “popped” off the mortar, so every time I walked in the bathroom, the tiles rocked. The wall behind the wall paper looked like it was crumbling and shower caulking was moldy and was peeling away. The soap holder was falling off the wall in the shower.
In the bedroom, the lamps didn’t work (not sure if the bulbs were burned out).
I did talk to the manager and explained the maintenance issues but only asked for the lamps to be fixed because I didn’t want the hassle of packing up & moving to another room.
The breakfast was okay. It had an odd layout (like boiled eggs were in a random location). It was a typical Hampton breakfast.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Fernando A, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Dallas-Rockwall, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I apologize for the inconveniences that you had experienced during your stay at our location. Please feel free to contact me directly, so that I may assist you with this reservation. My email is: fernando.aguillon@hilton.com

If there is anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask.
Fernando A
FDM

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Stayed here while in town for a wedding. The front desk staff was not friendly. The room was ok, but the bed was very uncomfortable - not what we are used to at Hampton Inn. We chose to skip breakfast in the morning, and get out of the hotel as quickly as possible.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HowlinTom
Fernando A, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Dallas-Rockwall, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for our property. I apologies for the inconveniences that you had experienced while staying with us. Please feel free to contact me with your stay information, so that I may help you with this past stay. Thank you, Fernando A. FDM fernando.aguillon@hilton.com

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Hotel was clean. The rooms seemed a little dated, but were fine. The breakfast was one of the best I've ever seen in a hotel. If you are expecting a pool you can actually use, please call the hotel before booking your room! We booked our room online and were given no notice the pool was not open.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We stayed one night at this location. The hotel is clean and the staff was pleasant. I really enjoyed the digital key and ability to select my room. What I didn't enjoy was the pillows supplied, which were very small, and the noise in the room. We could clearly hear anyone in the hallway and the elevator sounded like it was in our room. The AC ran occasionally, but not consistently enough to keep the room at a consistent temperature. We frequently found ourselves kicking off the covers a couple of minutes before the AC would finally come on. I got up at one point and turned the AC way down, but it made no difference in how it cooled.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Fernando A, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Dallas-Rockwall, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. Please feel free to contact me for further assistance on this reservation. Thank you, Fernando Aguillon FDM Fernando.aguillon@hilton.com

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I stay at this hotel a few times every year for the past 3 years. The managers always go out of their way to greet you and make you feel welcome. They are close to the lake without having the price of the hotels on the lake. The area has many amenities in restaurants and activities to occupy your downtime.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business