Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.comUS$126
Agoda.comUS$84
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

A new modern hotel with a convenient location right off the highway. The room was spotlessly clean and very well designed. Plenty of parking spaces and minutes away from lots of dinning options. Will absolutely stay there again!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2020 via mobile

I stayed here on business. This is a brand new residence. Everything is so clean and so nice. But the staff, I will NEVER stay anywhere else in Dallas. DJ, is the sweetest kindest man I have ever met. Heidi was amazing. There was the sweet woman that checked me in and the wonderful man that was always smiling. When I say they went above and beyond, they did. I have never been treated as well as I was treated here. Any food you want is within walking distance, the area is safe and the staff, well, they treated me like family.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank zzzrn
Reviewed 16 April 2020

I have stayed at this hotel twice and cannot believe how they go above and beyond o accomadate you. Jesse , Shannon and Cleo at the front door are so engaging and inviting when you first walk in. Very warm welcome and any hiccups are fixed immediately. Best customer service I have experienced in ages. Dana Tweed

Room tip: King room with 2 beds is the best.
Date of stay: April 2020
Reviewed 22 February 2020

This location has been open five months, and it's a wonderful addition to north Dallas/Richardson area for business travelers. Staff are friendly and helpful. Room design is by far the most supportive of the needs of business travelers. The bed is excellent, room lighting is adjustable and excellent, and the large work desk is great. The hotel has a bar and restaurant with a limited-but-fresh menu. It's my new hotel destination when visiting clients in the area.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 December 2019

This is by far the best hotel stay I’ve had. For the price point of the hotel, the room was very specious and welcoming.
The bed was extremely comfortable with all white sheets and comforter.
The décor is modern up to date. The bathroom is elegant and sleek.
The floor to ceiling windows is heavenly giving you a perfect view of the sunrise.
Typically, a hotel room is just a place to rest and runout and enjoy the city but this room will definitely give you a reason to run back.
The staff are all very professional and welcoming.
I would like to mention the wonderful kind and friendly staff that we had the pleasure of meeting during our stay. Everyone was very professional, curies and well trained.
Mr. DJ, Jesse and Miss Theresa Thank you for the great hotel stay for my first time visiting the state of Texas.

Date of stay: December 2019