“Great location, Great atmosphere”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Northside Drafthouse
Ranked #327 of 452 Restaurants in Richardson
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Description: 50 Draft Beers, 16 TVs, Signature Cocktail Menu, Tasty Food, Billiards, Darts, Outdoor Patio With Giant Jenga.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food was hot and fresh. Service was fast and friendly. Different ordering procedure at bar and then delivered to table. Chef has daily creations. Owner is very hands on with commitment to quality and to community he serves. He was cooking free hot dogs outside for customers and neighborhood. This place and the other new shops at Northside complex have great potential

Reviewed 27 March 2018

This is near our neighborhood and is across the street from the UTD campus. We split a burger (1/2 lb!) and some wings. The burger was tasty with a brioche bun toasted, so it wasn't soggy. It comes with house made potato chips. Thick cut, but also crispy, really good!
The wings were really good, mostly drummies and not the flat. We had the BBQ and garlic & parm. Both were good. I would try the lemon pepper next time since it is a dry rub and not sauce.
They have a large selection of beers. I don't drink beer, so I was happy they also have a full bar.
Service was attentive and helpful. We will go back.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Been here a few times and really enjoy this place! You order both food and drinks at the bar, service is quick. Pizza has some killer crust! Staff is friendly. Great atmosphere. Happy hour goes til 9. Pool. Darts. Plenty of screens to catch whatever game. Clean bathrooms. This is a good spot!

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Saw a billboard ad and decided to drop in on a Friday. Happy hour lasts until 9 pm. It’s a full bar with about 50 different draft beers. Food is pretty good as well. There’s no waiters/waitresses, you just place your order with bartender which is faster than waiting on a waitress in most places. Everything is reasonably priced. We enjoyed the cheese curds and The Works pizza.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Being a college baseball player at UT Dallas As well as a Physics major, I had the unwanted desire to try both of the new draft houses that had been newly added to the Northside’s apartments. First, we went to Northside Drafthouse and Eatery knowing it had great reviews. I ordered 1 drink and proceeded to play pool with my friends as we normally do. 30 minutes in I proceeded to slam my pool stick on the table causing it to have a minor crack. Without any hesitation the owner of the bar comes over and proceeds to charge me for the pool stick. Me being an understanding customer I accept his plea and pay for the pool stick on the spot with no interjection. The owner charges my for the pool Stick and proceeds to KICK ME OUT OF HIS BAR. after I had a bar tab that was paid, after how early it was in the night, after how much I had promised him I was going to spend at his bar, he kicked me out for a simple crack in his pool stick. Being a young adult I’ve been playing pool at bars for years and I will say that this bar does not buy even the sub par grade of pool sticks. It buys cheap pool sticks and charges you for braking them as well as kicking you out of them for good. Northside Drafthouse, you had a VERY committed customer until your owner decided to be unreasonable worker after I payed for the stick WITHOUT HESITATION. If you go to UT Dallas and are looking for a place to chill and relax, Northside Taproom and Eatery is NOT the place for you. American Taproom is. I encourage everyone to avoid businesses such as Northside Drafthouse because of their lack of customer support as well as their weakness In customer appreciation.

2  Thank Barry C