“Great Spot!”
Review of DGN Factory

DGN Factory
Ranked #28 of 149 Restaurants in Missouri City
Reviewed 8 October 2017

DELICIOUS!! I've lived in the area for years but never tried this spot. Boy, am I so happy that I did. This will now be my go to spot. I love it!! The dosa (crepe) that I chose was the KEERAI CHEESE GARLIC DOSA. It was filled with spinach, garlic, cauliflower, carrot, green peas, green beans & cheese. And for the record, I am not a vegetarian. The restaurant was clean and the employees were fantastic. Will be back plenty more times!!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

One must have to be Dosa lover to appreciate this place. Ample choice of Dosa. All vegetarian. We order Manchrian Dosa, Chilli Paneer Masaalaa, Kadaai Idli, & vaghar Idli. Food was fresh and flavorful.

Well worth to go back. We will try different dosa next time.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

They have a great menu and plenty of Dosa selection staff is very friendly the Sambar was very tasty.

Reviewed 30 December 2015

I have been to this specific location a couple of times and it has been great. The staff is courteous, the location is clean and food is on point. We ordered 3 different kind of dosas along with some idli and tea. Food was great and we look forward to trying all the different kinds of dosas!

Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

Delicious Indian snacks and crepes. Served fast, fresh and crisp. Made to order. Spacious facility and good service. Do not miss this place in Missouri city.