“Fresh Food”

Red Oak Grill
Ranked #4 of 138 Restaurants in Missouri City
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I go pretty much weekly here and the food is consistent. I usually get the vege burger, but being they added a vege skewer to their menu, I alternate. They have good soups, too. And really great hummus. On Wednesdays wine bottles are half off! I've never tried the deserts, but they look amazing!

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Always good. Healthy Mediterranean with an American flair. Table service too which is nice. Today I am having lamb kabobs.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I've only eaten here for lunch 3 times and each time has been good. Service is fast and food is fresh with bright flavors. Gyro plate is my go-to lunch here. Meat is well seasoned, hummus is texturally right on too.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

We dined here after arriving at our hotel across the street, The Hampton Inn Missouri City. Split the Gyros Wrap and Greek Salad with Chicken - its a lot of food. The beer is cold and Owner is a sweetheart!!

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Try the chicken kabobs or Greek salad. Both are great. Nice quiet atmosphere and friendly service. Great Mediterranean food!