“Casual Sunday Brunch”

Hoggs N Chicks
Ranked #2 of 139 Restaurants in Missouri City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hubby and I popped in on a Sunday afternoon for a quick lunch. We were out taking a drive and just wanted something that was quick but very tasty. I like food that is good, fresh, and worth the expense. I am a foodie at heart and Hoggs N Chicks did not disappoint. The restaurant in Missouri City is set up fast food restaurant style with a little more relaxed feel.
We kept it simple and ordered the Pulled Pork Sandwich.
The Pork was juicy and lots of it. They liked it high and you didn't even need condiments. But I am a condiment kinda girl, so I tossed on some BBQ sauce and dove in like starving piglet. It was worth the dribble on my chin! I would be remiss if I didn't mention the fries.
Why is it that something so simple like fence fries are so difficult fir restaurants to get right?
They are too cold, too hard, no flavor!? I felt that these weren't fresh so I went to the condiment bar and loaded up on some ketchup and hubby got his mayo, yes you read that right! Mayo! Ever since Holland he has been a mayo and Frites kinda guy!

I would recommend Hoggs N Chicks. It's not a sit down, be waited on style restaurant, I would categorize it in fast food but a nice place to get a good meal and feel like you got your money's worth. That's my two cents!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Traditional buffalo wings were great! Seasoned with some pepper that gives them an extra kick. Meaty and delicious.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Went here for the first time in about a year and a half. Food was a lot better the service was a lot better the place was friendlier. I think it's a good place for lunch or dinner with the family

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Everything I have ordered has been delicious - from chicken fried chicken, to pork sliders, to patty melts !

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Good food, generous portions, fair prices, and friendly staff. The pulled pork sandwich is always a good bet, as is the chicken fried steak.