“The Hot dog”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #17 of 139 Restaurants in Missouri City
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I love hot dogs. I love to load them up with stuff. The Five guys hot dog doesn't get many reviews. Is it the best in Houston? No. but its a great Dog. No chili, but I found when I got the onions, and relish and mustard and ketchup I didn't miss it... and for a Hot Dog, the calories weren't... super bad. all beef high quality hot dog. Soft bun. Service is always easy there. And they have (so far) never put the wrong extras on the Dog or for that matter a burger.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Want burgers cooked the way you like them? Well, this is the place to go and, they offer bottomless fries. Food is always fresh and delicious!

Reviewed 14 April 2017

The food is good, but over rated! It's a burger. There is nothing special about it. Prices are high considering you don't receive table service. Over $4 for a large fry? If you don't specify what type fry you will automatically be charged for the large. Rip off!

Chili's burger and fries are better and less expensive. Granted you do have a wide variety of toppings to choose from at 5 Guys that you may not have at other places.

Wish they offered healthy menu items and meatless options for those who don't want a burger.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Which is why it gets so much business! The burgers are good, the fries are greasy, and I guess that's why it seems to be so popular. I think they are over rated.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

I only eat the fries from here, since the only meat that I eat is seafood. BEWARE if you have a peanut allergy!!! They cook their FRESH CUT HOME MADE FRIES, which are delicious (did I say delicious), in peanut oil. If you have a peanut allergy stay away! If allergies are not a concern... DIG IN!!! The peanut oil and fresh made is the main reason that I will eat their fries. I don't eat fast food, but I will eat these fries. Love Them!