All reviews ceiling fan self catering supermarket directly across the road pool area air con minute walk great shower plenty of sunbeds top floor comfortable beds perfect location the main block couples holiday balcony door powerful shower bars and restaurants pleasant stay
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 9 nights and we had a lovely stay! Clean rooms and lovely staff. Cheap food and drinks and they had a cocktail of the day for 4 euros my favourite was the strawberry mojito! Only down side was the pool, it has/had green scrum which wasn't noticeable until you were in it and it absolutely ruined my white swimming costume as it has stained it and won't come out! So unfortunately didn't go back into the pool after that. But overall the beds and pillows were comfy and the bathroom was perfect. I would visit again...but would give the pool a miss unless it was spotless.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank E D
Manuel R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Coral California, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear guests,
Thank you ever so much for your kind review . We are happy that you had a lovely stay with us and that you liked our rooms. Ye , you are right, beds and pillows are very comfortable. We apologise for the issue with the pool.
However, just to point out that I have checked with the reception but we did not find any issues nor complained. However, at that time the filter of the pool water was changed and this could have been the reason. Actually, the pool water is always in perfect conditions, because it is duly checked every day and the values are correct. Perhaps you should have informed the reception about your swimming costume.
Once again we regret this issue but are pleased that the remaining stay was great . Certainly, it would be a pleasure for us to welcome you again.
Margarita Müller
Jefe de Ventas Coral Hotels

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Room Tip: Nice room for self catering
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays

Reviewed 12 August 2018

We had a great stay at the California. Our room was on the 5th floor with a pool and sea view , we did pay extra for the pool view. Rooms are very nicely decorated and comfortable. No need for air con as the ceiling fan was fine. Rooms were cleaned daily apart from on Wednesday and Sunday but rubbish was still emptied. We didn’t seem to have hot water one day but this was sorted within half an hour of reporting it to reception.Nice walk down to the beach and restaurants. Just outside is a little stall where trips , cars etc can be booked. We hired a motorbike and got discount. We would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Higher floors offer fantastic views.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a week with my friend, and it was ideal for us. Good price, great location for everything we wanted to do, room clean and nicely decorated, supermarket across the road. No air con but the ceiling fan was fine. We could always get a sunbed and it was quiet and peaceful around the pool. Would definitely come back again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I am still here on holiday with 3 days left ( won't get chance when I get home ). Spotlessly clean. I'm on the 5th floor with a pool and sea view but only paid extra for the pool view which is a bonus. Supermarket right across the road supplies everything you need. Staff go over and above to meet your needs. I went down just last night to ask to buy some milk and they just gave it to me. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT NO AIR CON. That was one thing I was worried about but I'm laid on the bed right now and don't feel hot at all. The hotel next door do have roof parties nightly which can be loud but close your patio door and you don't hear a thing. Food reasonable close by to apartments and only a 20 minute walk to christianos. 5 minutes to nearest beach. All good. Two very happy ladies looking for a break that is kid free. Would return again if I wanted to stay in PDLA

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends