3,385 results
All reviews free bus to the beach bad reviews cleaned every other day after reading the reviews apartment was clean plenty of sunbeds great holiday aqualand
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

I made the foolish mistake of reading the reviews of this place after booking and to say I wasn't a little apprehensive when arriving would have been an understatement. I can't comment on the buses or shuttles since I had a rental car but there was always spaces available. If you're looking for luxury then of course i'd look elsewhere but perhaps we were lucky in our experience. I only saw cockroaches outside and even then only 2 the whole 10 days I stayed. The room itself was clean, and cleaned every two days. The beds were very uncomfortable, my girlfriend likes a firm bed though so there was no issue for her. I didn't personally find the food bad at all and was pleasantly surprised, it obviously isn't Michelin starred and does get repetitive but there was no sickness and we didn't feel the need to eat out every night. It was slightly annoying that the all inclusive drinks were given out in smaller cups, made a trip to the bar far more frequent and perhaps the drinks should have ended at 11 rather than half 10. The location itself was perfect, not a long walk to the beach. The hotel itself is quite hilly and I can easily see how an older person would struggle with it. We found the staff incredibly friendly, especially Jorge the entertainer and Manuel the restaurant manager. Jorge really couldn't do enough for the children there and was a credit to the hotel. It's completely understandable if some of the staff do get a little irritable as some of the other tourists weren't exactly polite. The pool area was always clean although the pool was salt water. During the week the resort was extremely quiet and pleasant but as soon as Thursday came along the hen and stag do's weren't far behind but for the most part this wasn't too much of a problem.
Overall I would stay again as we had a really nice holiday.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gareth A
SubdirectoraLPR, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Laguna Park 2, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear Gareth,

thank you very much for your comments, we are renovating our apartments and facilities and we have taken note of your comments in order to improve our services also.
We love you have enjoyed with us and we hope to see you soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Just got back from a 2week holiday with family staying at the hotel,we went self catering but only four out of the six rooms had ovens in them,the pool was good expecially for the kids.
The maids and cleaning staff were really good couldn't fault them in anyway,the shop on site was ok but some things were over priced.
Don't think it's a family hotel because there was quite afew young people and stag n hen parties there and they were quite loud on a night and quite abit of swearing going on which you don't need when you have young children.
We saw afew cockroches in room but the maid sprayed some stuff so we didn't see anymore.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank holliepease2016

Dear holliepease2016,

thank you very much for your review, we are renovating our apartaments and facilities, the supermarket is an external company, we apologize for the inconvenieces other clients could caused during your stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife stayed at Laguna Park 2 for one week.
Like most of the reviews the cockroaches are present most of the days (especially night time), the beds are uncomfortable but, the apartment is nice.
We blocked all the drains during the night and the cockroaches were less or none, the bread and whatever groceries we bought we hang them in a bag and some we put them in the fridge (safest place :)).
At the end of the day if you want a cheap holiday you have to survive with whatever.
Cleaning was done every 2 days, which was good.
This resort is good for kids and adults, because 5min walking is Aqualand and is really good with all sorts of rides and a dolphin show (really really cool).
Also, they have all sorts of activities plus a big swimming pool and loads of sun beds.
The staff are brilliant as long as you treat them nice, you have a bonus if you know Spanish (they'll treat you better).
The food is British orientated and some are local. Overall the food is average.
All in all the experience was OK, I survived.
To recommend them, I would if you are fine with all the minus points but, me personally I would not return because, I like to visit different corners of any other region I visit.

Thanks for reading

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank alin b

Dear alin b,

thank you very much for your comments, we are renovating our facilities and apartments.
We are pleased to know you enjoyed with our staff in our resort adn we hope to see you again with more news.

Kindest regards.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Hotel overall was below average unfortunately....it's cheap in every way and I guess is fine if your on a lads or girls holiday because you just want to go every night....
The food was again below average if I had too choose which service was best than that would be breakfast the dinner & lunch service is terrible....
Only plus was the staff where welcoming.
Overall won't be returning to this hotel again....

Stayed: June 2017

Dear Adam,

we apologize not to cover your expectations, we do our best and in our last food audit our rate was 99.7%, we regret you did not enjoyed it.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Got back from this hotel yesterday after spending 10 days there with my children and friends had one of the best holidays ever.

We arrived before check in time but was given our all inclusive bands straight away and was able to have lunch

Pool is one of the cleanest ones I've been in my children were never out of it

Rooms were clean was worried as we was on the ground floor and heard a lot about the cockroaches but never saw any

Food could of been a bit better but was able to eat something everyday was quite generous with the all inclusive. We went out for dinner one night to a place called marina beach me and my 3 children had a meal and a drink each and came to 30 euros

Lots to do around your a 5 minute walk from aqualand and my children were able to interact out with the dolphins quite close to Siam park but never went there as my children are too young for the rides. We did a maxi at trip 54 euros for the four of us to go on a boat to see the whales and dolphins free food and drink on the trip. We also went on a boat called the big red is like a big family jet ski kids loved it.

Entertainment was good although rotated on a weekly basis so saw some of the shows twice Jorge the children's entertainer was brilliant kids loved him and always willing to help out.

The hotel is based on a steep hill but there are lifts and stairs at the top and bottom of it. We was based at the bottom so only ventured to the top for the entertainment in the evening and if we was going out. The staff did come round in a cart and took our luggage to the top for us so we didn't have to lug it up the hill.

If you need to withdraw money go into town which is a 5 minute walk and go to Santander they don't charge you. If you don't want to walk back up the hill to the hotel then a taxi is 5euros.

Overall a fantastic holiday am looking forward to going back next year

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Lauren R

Dear Lauren R,

thank you very much for your excellent rate and review, we are pleased to know you have enjoyed your holidays in Tenerife and we hope to see you next year.

Kindest regards,