Hotel Nayra(Playa del Ingles)
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
Gold By Marina(Playa del Ingles)
TripAdvisor
Bohemia Suites & Spa(Playa del Ingles)
TripAdvisor
Santa Monica Suites Hotel(Playa del Ingles)
  • Pool
Jacarandas Beach(Playa del Ingles)
永安旅遊
  • Pool
Sol Barbacan Hotel(Playa del Ingles)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Parque Tropical(Playa del Ingles)
  • Beachfront
Seaside Sandy Beach(Playa del Ingles)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Riu Palace Maspalomas(Playa del Ingles)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Paso Chico Gay Bungalows(Playa del Ingles)
2,476 results
All reviewswellness areahalf boardcorner roompiano bargran canariafast wifilovely hotelevening entertainmentmattress topperplenty of sunbedssaladplenty of choiceall inclusive guestsbreakfast and dinnerself serviceat peak timessun loungers
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just finished a two week stay at the Sentido.

I found the hotel to be a fairly nice hotel which I can’t really fault too much.
We was all inclusive and found the food to be of really good standard. I read a few reviews where people talk about the food being Luke warm, it’s a buffet so food doesn’t stay piping hot, however new batches are regularly brought out which are hot so if something has gone cold it’s nothing a little patience doesn’t cure. I was worried that being on a two week break the food may become repetitive but they had different theme nights and we rarely had the same dish twice.

There is a self service drinks pool bar for all inclusive guests which is nice. Half pints during the day but at night time you can get a pint out of a proper glass I have stayed at other all inclusive that have the small plastic half pint glasses all day and night which is a pain. The selection of sprits is fairly basic but ok. The cocktails out of the machine are very average.

The entertainment is a bit hit and miss, we have seen some really good acts and others, well, not so good!

My only real complaint about this hotel is the sun-bed situation around the pool. There are more than enough to go round the problem is the floor space for them all annoyingly the hotel states a no reserve policy which is not enforced. I have witnessed. Sun beds with towels on from early morning and people not show up to them until 3-4pm where they have been off shopping or to the beach or what ever they have been doing. I’ve seen others use the sun bed for an hour or so in the morning then leave the pool area leaving there towels on beds only to return late afternoon to collect the towels. People that like a lay in come down to the pool end up having to cram into shady areas as the towels have the best sunbathing spots. If you are one of the people I have just mentioned you are selfish and shame on you. If the hotel enforced a removal of towels if you have not been at your bed for an hour it would improve the pool area 10 fold.

1  Thank kevs83
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I cannot praise this hotel enough. From the initial check in to Checking out. The rooms are spotless and the public areas welcoming. The entertainment was of a good standard and varied. The food was well presented and varied. There was something for everyone. The staff from the managers, to the bar staff, to the house keepers to the maintenance men all went out of their way to be friendly. I would recommend this excellent hotel to anyone. I have stayed in Sentido hotels previously and they have been good, but this one excelled.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have just returned from a very enjoyable all inclusive stay. I imformed the hotel that my partner and I had just got engaged and when we arrived our room had been beautifully decorated for us. The room was spotlessly clean everyday, the food was to a good standard although could be abit hotter but I suppose that's the perils of buffet style food and the selection at lunchtime wasn't the greatest but we could always find something to eat. As an all inclusive guest the drinks were free flowing although it's a shame you don't get the table service that the people who were half or full board get. But overall I would recommend this hotel but I wouldn't go all inclusive again.

3  Thank lizh1884
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my boyfriend stayed here for 11nights and to be honest we could not fault the cleanliness of our room and the hotel in general, when it came to the service from the hotel staff it was shocking from day 1! 1st of all my medication went missing from my room, and because im pregnant i needed them and the staff just shrugged their shoulders and did nothing to help considering i had them the night before in my room. Then at dinner time because my boyfriend didnt have long trousers they wouldn’t let us eat! We paid a 20euro deposit to hire their trousers otherwise we wouldnt have been able to have anything to eat. The staff were so rude I actually cant believe it!! The all inclusive people were treated far worse than the self catering people that were paying, the 1st night we got here i rang down to reception to ask if there was any food for us as the snack boxes what were left in our rooms had raw fish in them and as im pregnant i cant eat it. They sent room service up with 2 toasties which was brilliant until they charged us 6euro for them. Then after 3 days of being there we asked if we could get room service again to which they said its not available for all inclusive. Honestly it just goes to show that they go out their way when you 1st arrive to make a good impression but once your here its back to business. To make matters worse the male workers have no respect for females that are on a couples holiday with their partners, they stare at you and make inappropriate gestures infront of your boyfriend! Then 1 night me and my boyfriend rang the reception to see if they had a takeaway number for a pizza and the gentleman was very nice and said he would order us 1 and ring the room when it arrived. All went perfectly and that was that. Until the night after when we wanted to do it again but this time there was a different member of staff on and he said its too late - it was 12:30. He spoke to my boyfriend like crap so i rang the reception to ask if he would please ring and he said no. My boyfriend said he would make a complaint about the treatment from staff to which he said ‘ok, perfect bye’ and put the phone down on him! Im absolutely shocked and fuming with the disrespect and no care attitude that comes from certain staff at this hotel!! It needs sorting asap.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This hotel is in a great location, near all local transport , 25 mins from the airport.
The rooms are large, clean. Tv , tea and coffee making facilities in room.
Chill out room and large outdoor area to chill out.
Adults only hotel
The two things that let thus hotel down , is the awful food and unfriendly staff.
We arrived after 9.30 and the restaurant was closed and you can't get food after 9.30 there , not even a snac as most all inclusive hotels have.
We were given a vacuum packed 'thing' I wouldn't call it food, we put it in the bin as it was not edible.
The all inclusive food was well presented, looks lovely and plenty of it , but it was very often cold to warn and tasteless .
Disappointed , Also the staff were very unfriendly, I tried to speak to one staff in the restaurant in my very what little Spanish I know and he told me abruptly ' speak in English '
The bar staff were just as unfriendly.
The reception staff were very nice helpful and friendly , Eric on reception was always friendly and helpful so were the other staff on reception. 10 out of 10 to the reception staff.

I wouldn't stay there again because of the food and staff, but it is a very clean convenient, safe hotel and the rooms are lovely .
If I wS to recommend I soils day say, Nice place to stay ,but eat out and bring your own snacks because after 9.30 it's drinks only.
They offer a check out facility there so when you leave you can check in your case and when you go to the airport just proceed to security. So that's pretty cool.

Room Tip: Higher floors are probably quieter,
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank 1birmingham
PRINCESSRESORTS, Guest Relations Manager at SENTIDO Gran Canaria Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,
First of all, we would like to thank you for chosen our Hotel SENTIDO Gran Canaria Princess to spend your holiday and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.
We are very sorry to hear about your experience with the restaurant service, I will make sure that the Restaurant Managers receives your concerns. It is very important when you are not satisfied with one of the staff o more persons, you can tell us with the name and we speak personally with the staff. Itt is difficult when you make your comment in general, because not every body is infriendly here.
I as Holiday Concierge am always here for our guests and help you in all matters to find a solution. So can be happy on your holiday.
We are sorry that you haven´t enjoyed our culinary diversity in our restaurant. The hotel kitchen cooking with quality local products, and we have a large selection of the bread in the morning with different tests. Every dinner we ofrece at least two meat types in the show cooking and also in the buffet. If you find the food cold we can make this hotter just you have to say us.
I´m taking the opportunity to thank you for the nice comments regarding our reception staff and the hotel room..
We look forward to having another chance to welcome you back, under more favourable circumstances.
Kind regards