All reviews two double beds walk in shower holiday review pool area bar staff noise from the street mini bar nice pool cooked fresh the main strip would return to this hotel half board rooms were spotless every night evening meal lifeguard on duty brilliant hotel
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

They always start playing music at precisely 11:00am so if you stay up late you won't be able have a good rest.
They claim to have 4 stars service but I'll be honest it's a 3 star hotel with some make-up on.
Overall , I won't be coming back to this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dumitrescu B
BestHotels2017, Manager at Hotel Best San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Guest,

We are deeply sorry to hear that your experience at our hotel did not meet your expectations. We can assure you that our intention is always to please our guests and offer quality customer service.

Your comments had been already discussed with the staff involved and corrective measures had been taken.

Kind regards

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is great. Just back from a 10 night stay with my parents,my husband and my little girl (6). The hotel is very family orientated, the entertainment at the pool day and night is great (thanks to Alfredo, he is sooo good with the kids) there's pool yoga in the morning and games,small shows (acrobats etc)dancing for the kids and quizzes at night (finishes up at midnight) bar staff very friendly, special big shout out to David in the bar,such a nice guy.we stayed on bnb basis, food is nice and plentiful. Rooms were very nice with fridge,aircon and hairdryer. We will definitely be back

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Regina R
BestHotels2017, Manager at Hotel Best San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for the time taken to write your review about our hotel Best San Francisco. We are pleased to receive your feedback and to know that you enjoyed your holidays with us. We hope you will visit us again in the future.

Kind regards,

Sandra Lazaro
Manager

Reviewed 19 July 2017

This hotel is claiming they are 4 star hotel while they are a solid 3 star & unless they step up their game, people are going to be very disappointed no matter which photos you see on the internet.

I'll start with the good sides:
- the food was quite good (see photos attached)
- location was nice (close to the sea & cafes)
- there's a small pool in the hotel

Now the bad sides and trust me, I'm holding my emotions:
- awful internet!!! Always disconnecting & when connected, the speed is below poor. The room internet was so bad we had to go to the lobby & use it there. Lobby internet was also not good
- they either don't speak English well or pretend they don't. When we asked a reception girl if the pool water was warm enough to swim, she said "yes, we have a pool". Please have people who can speak English at the front desk, this is a face of the hotel, their English should be if not solid, then at least decent
- they turn off the A/C!!! So this hotel claims they provide A/C for you but they forget to mention that they are centrally turning the A/C system off because "it is still cool in this season, no need conditioner". Well, thank you very much for that! I know plenty hotels that provide A/C no matter the season. It might be still cool for you but why make your guests miserable by stealing comfort from them, on their vacation, after they paid money for this A/C!
- Unlike the A/C, they think that it's hot enough outside so that there's no need to heat up the water in the pool. It was very cold & we couldn't swim as a result. The cheap attitude was everywhere around, not something that a 4 star hotel would do
- they claim that you have an All Inclusive package but they "forget" to mention that they do not serve ANY free drinks for dinner, you're not allowed to bring your own water & they give you the drinks menu where you can BUY drinks. And as soon as you say you don't want any (on principle), they take away the glasses, the menu & look at you like you're a piece of trash. Outrageous. Respectfully, if I want to buy food and drinks, I would go to a restaurant & have a nice evening in a nice atmosphere, I wouldn't get an "All Inclusive" package with your hotel. Well, I never will again so... Again, the food was good, so no complaints there.
- poor, poor cleaning quality. They would not swipe the sink, they would not clean the toilet, they would not clean under the bed. We had a gross lint / hair / dust ball under the bed & had an experiment - we didn't touch it. It was there the WHOLE WEEK (photo attached). Please pay attention to your cleaning staff, that is not a 4 star hotel quality
- the rooms are very small & inconvenient, I never stayed in a 4 star hotel that had such small & inconvenient rooms
- very loud! - loud in general, loud, impolite kids (and no one stops them), loud in the lobby, pool & bar area. They were reconstructing stuff & used drilling & some other utterly noisy machinery in the middle of the day, several hours in a row. Ridiculous...
- MANY RUSSIANS. We were assured this hotel didn't have Russians, so the stay would be comfortable & people around would be nice, polite & not loud. Well, we got the opposite.

There were more downsides but I hope you, tourists think twice before going here & I hope hotel management can see this & take measures.

Keep in mind if you go there in the end of spring or in the summer, you're bound to have some school groups arriving at your / neighboring hotel & be loud as hell!!! I do not demand 0% noise but the 80ppl kids group arrived in the evening the night before we had to leave and they were shouting, screaming & jumping in the pool, chasing each other (more screaming), and - beating the drums & blowing horns and vuvuzelas!! The loud ones you would have on a stadium at a football game. This particular item is not the hotel's fault. The kids were super loud till almost 11pm & I went to the our reception to ask them contact this hotel (across the street) and ask to calm down those crazy kids. I said I would call the police if they don't shut up. Thankfully, the guy at the reception understood English and said they had several complaints from other guests as well so they would ask at 11pm (deadline when you're allowed to be loud by law). At 11:15pm the screaming stopped. Thank you, Best San Francisco for this!

But please work on other items.

Room Tip: the rooms that have windows above the hotel entrance are quieter
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
BestHotels2017, Manager at Hotel Best San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear Guest,

we are deeply sorry for not having met your expectations and for any inconvenience you might have had. We have taken note of your comments and we will take the necessary actions to improve.

Our reception staff speak several languages, many of them are bilingual in some of them, therefore the mentioned incident might have been a misunderstanding.

We are proud of welcoming many nationalities, we are sorry that it supposed an inconvenience for you.

Best regards

Hotel Management

Reviewed 19 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We returned yesterday after 8 enjoyable days in Salo. The hotel is in an excellent location five minutes from the sea and 5 minutes from the main promenade. The hotel is very clean and tidy. The pool is small but clean and pleasant enough for us. The bedrooms are cramped but the beds are huge and comfortable. Every day the room is cleaned. As for the food .. we ate only breakfast .. was reasonable was not too varied. You have to pay tribute to Rome the receptionist who helped us a lot of orientation

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time in sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. We are happy to see we were able to take care of your needs and that your stay was enjoyable overall. Our number one goal is to give our guests a perfect 10 experience.

We look forward to the next time!

Best Regards,