“Great burgers”
Review of Maypearl Roadhouse

Maypearl Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Maypearl
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ate as a large group several week ago. Everyone was pleased with their order, but the surprise at the table was the burger. It was GREAT. Worth a trip to Maypearl.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food was amazing, I had the prime rib special and loved it. My boyfriends steak was also good. Super friendly staff’

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Their service was terrible. They would not let me order a child's hamburger because I was not 12 or under. I physically can't eat a regular hamburger so I normally get a child's. She said ok and took my order. Then the owner came out and said I can't serve you a child's hamburger but I will give you a to go box. Personally I hate leftovers so that was not a option. We got up and left. We went across the street to the Busy Bee and they served us with smiles on their faces. Now I know why Busy Bee is ranked higher than the Maypearl Roadhouse on trip advisor. Plus, the Busy Bee hamburger was delicious and cheaper.
1. Roadhouse didn't care that someone has medical reason they can't eat an adult meal. They were very ugly about it.
2. Roadhouse would rather lose a customer than serve me a smaller meal

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Well I have to say the steak was pretty good, it had a little too much gristle. But the cook on the steak was good, the spices were too much for my taste. The service was pretty ok.

Where they failed is: 1. There were no good sides, just onion rings, baked potato, mashed potatoes, beans, fried okra or fries. No veggies except green beans from a can. They need to offer steamed broccoli, grilled asparagus.... 2. No bottled / filtered water and the tap water was awful. 3. The lemon they served still had the sticker on it. 4 The bathrooms open up right onto the dinning area. When a customer opens the door you step right next to a persons table, fumes and all. 5. The value is just not there. You can eat at Outback or Saltgrass for the same money or less and get good sides and not have to sit in front of the bathroom door. 6. And the salad is right out of the bag, with that chlorine smell, served in what looks like a dog bowl that tips over when you try to eat the salad. It would really be great to have a nice steak place in the Pearl but this place needs some improvement.

1  Thank texbambam
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Intimate restaurant. Terrific service. Excellent rib eye. Seasoned perfect & cooked just right. Big enough for two!