All reviews frontage road family wedding waffles fort worth would definitely stay here again the breakfast area front desk staff complimentary breakfast pleasant stay comfortable room six flags business trip inns pillows texas couch ft
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I would NEVER stay here EVER again!!!
The service was horrible the rooms were dated and dirty. The morning meal was horrible, not worthy to feed a dog.
The only thing that was edible was the waffle that you made yourself. There was no fruit and I went right at 930am so no excuses.
Again I would NEVER stay again, I itched from the time of check in so I didn’t even keep my luggage in the room (I suspect bed bugs) I took all my stuff back to my car. The manager is rude, the staff didn’t have On uniforms one girl had on a sundress and a jean jacket.
The wallpaper in my 1st assigned room was falling off the wall that had red blotches on it, they stapled it back onto the wall.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Carter H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for the review of your recent stay with us in Mansfield. Obviously we fell short of your expectations and we apologize for the experience you had with our hotel. We take this feedback very serious and have shared this information with the entire staff to improve guest experience moving forward.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

This is the fourth time we have stayed here and we have never had a single issue. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The hotel is just a short drive from the kids' favorite places in Fort Worth and Arlington.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear nolanwar,

We are extremely happy to hear that your experience with us in Mansfield has been flawless! We appreciate you taking time to provide us with the excellent feedback and we are glad that this is the perfect location for your family. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I didn't know much about this place whenever we booked it. Upon arrival I was extremely pleased. It looked brand new, the staff was very friendly, and our stay was excellent!

I would definitely return to this hotel in the future when visiting the area.

Stayed: August 2018
Carter H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear rezvik,

Thank you for the kind comments regarding our property and staff, we are glad you found us! We look forward to seeing you the next time you come through the Mansfield area!

Reviewed 30 July 2018

The room was a little warm but, it is Texas in the summer. My only issue was the pricing. If you reserve a room and are told it’s one price for the whole stay and then arrive and are told well, it’s that price for the 1st night and over $45 more for the other nights! Ouch! Especially when I have my family with me and we’re already unloaded and in the lobby. My school started the next day and really didn’t want to try and scramble to maybe find a room that we needed at the last minute for a 5 night stay. So you do what most people do, you eat it it up front and try to resolve later. Nope! Can’t do that either. Seems like it’s all based on availability and funny, I never saw the parking lot full that whole week. So now, I have to explain to my boss why my room was higher than my friends room and maybe have to pay the difference. They gave him the same rate throughout his stay. No raise in his rates and I was told when I made the reservations that the rooms were the same price as King vs. double queen.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Dear texxsteve,

We appreciate your review of your recent stay with us. We understand that you were unhappy with the rate change and regret that it went unnoticed during the booking process. We strive to create a wonderful and affordable guest experience, and we hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

My stay could not have been any better. The staff was very helpful, the location was perfect, the hotel was very clean and the breakfast was fresh food with lots of options. The decor was very stylish and the internet speed was great.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple