Free cancellation until 05/08
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$102
Expedia
Super 8 by Wyndham Kerrville TX(Kerrville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$70
US$62
US$52
永安旅遊
Trail's End Guest House(Kerrville)(Great Value!)
US$119
  • Pool
US$79
US$65
US$97
Trip.com
Best Western Sunday House Inn(Kerrville)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$76
永安旅遊
All reviewsshaped poolsmall signcracker barrelfront desktexas shapedhot tubbalcony overlookingthe hotel sitsstopping pointeasy chairtypical hiehuge roomnice hotelrewards memberthird floorcomfortable bedsspent one night here
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Very nice hotel, apparently recently redone. The furniture, carpet and fixtures in the room seemed new. Comfortable beds, excellent A/C, no road noise. Our room faced the main highway, I-10, but we didn't hear any traffic.Thanks also to the fact that the A/C fan kept running, creating a constant level of background noise.
The pool was a hit with the kids, and offers places to sit in the shade.
Entrance to the hotel is just past the Bella Vita restaurant. A small, easily missed sign indicates the drive to the hotel, set back about 100 yards from the road. In front of the hotel at street level is the Cracker Barrel. That gives two restaurants within walking distance from the hotel.

Room Tip: Bottom floor rooms have taller ceilings. Our room even had a ceiling fan. Upper floor rooms facing the pool have a nice balcony.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank scubaV
Reviewed 3 August 2016

I stayed at this hotel for one night while in the area on business. Both rooms were not cleaned well.

The hotel is somewhat hard to find with a small sign on the street, and the hotel tucked in behind a Cracker Barrel.

The check in clerk was friendly, but unfortunately they were having some issues with their system and could not see new reservations. Given that, he took care of me as quickly as possible. They did not recognize my IHG Status, so I inquired about my bonus welcome points…as of yet, I have not seen the points post, so I doubt they will since they usually post immediately. Upon getting to my room, I realized the room had a musty odor, probably due to the filthy AC system. Also there were food crumbs from prior occupants on the floor. They changed my room, but the second room was not much cleaner…sticky stuff on bathroom floor and like the first room, and the same dirty AC system. At least the room was not as musty. SO, I decided to just stay in this room for the night.

This hotel lobby feels modern, fresh, and welcoming. Attached to the lobby is a nice breakfast / common area, and a “business center” with one computer. On the second floor they have reasonably nice gym for a limited service hotel. The AC in the Gym worked well. The outdoor pool and hot tub was very nice for a limited service hotel. On the third floor they have a self-service guest laundry.

The bed and pillows were comfortable. As always I appreciate the Holiday Inn Express having both soft and firm pillows available. Also the king size bed had king size pillows which is nice. The room has work desk, chair, and chair/ottoman. There is a really small flat screen TV, but it did have an accessible HDMI port so I could hook it up to my tablet to watch my own shows. The internet speed was good, even during peak hours which is a pro given many hotels struggle with bandwidth. There were plenty of plugs near the bed, so you can charge your phone near the bed. The curtains in the room did an acceptable job of blocking out the light.

There was not any noise from nearby rooms, or from the street as hotel is set back quite a ways. The climate control worked well, (though it was filthy) and you could leave the blower motor on for white noise. The room had a mini fridge and microwave. The room nicely decorated, the bathroom was roomy, the shower / tub was acceptable. Unfortunately the floor of the second rooms bathroom was dirty.

The breakfast room / common area is nice. Tables are spaced out well and there is a large table and some seating. The included breakfast in the morning is typical Holiday Inn Express, made to order pancakes, cinnamon rolls, pastries, scrambled eggs or omelet, sausage patties, biscuits, gravy, juice, milk, and coffee. They had 24/7 coffee and tea. In the evening they offered fresh cookies.

Parking is free and plentiful. They did not put my bill under my door, which is a bit of slowdown in the checkout process.

Other than Cracker Barrel and McDonalds, there are not any restaurants directly near the hotel but there are many options within a few miles.

This is a nice hotel. The only reason I would hesitate to stay here again in the future is that cleanliness does not seem to be a priority. If the hotel had been cleaner I would have given them a 4 or 5 star.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank pcsanity
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Dear pcsanity,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments as we value your patronage to our brands and as one of our IHG Rewards Club members. I am happy to learn that you appreciate our friendly staff as well as the hotel facilities, room amenities and breakfast. However, I am sorry that you found your stay to be less than satisfactory due to the cleanliness of the room experienced and check in/check out service not fully living up to your expectations. We take all reviews positive or negative very seriously and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Again, thank you for your comprehensive feedback as this is our best resource of improving guest services. I do hope you will return to stay with us again at some future date when you can be assured of our very best attention.

Zelyn N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 28 June 2016

We stayed at this location twice, one night on our way to our destination and one night on our way back home. Both times we found this Holiday Inn Express to be clean and inviting. The young man who checked us in was exceptionally friendly and helpful. The room was large and well stocked. The beds were comfortable. There were lots of plugs to accommodate electronic devices. My daughter and grandson enjoyed the Texas- shaped pool. The breakfast was the typical fare, but the lady in charge was wonderful. She not only kept the area clean and well supplied, but stopped by the tables to ask if everything was all right.
The only complaint we had was the noise the first night. Our party had two rooms on the second floor. One room was at the end of the hall and the other about mid-way down. Next morning, when we met for breakfast, the first thing out of our mouths was, "Did you hear all that noise last night?" Really it sounded like elephants on parade. We found out that there had been a wedding party staying on the third floor that got out of hand. We were told that the police had been called .The good news is that there was very little noise coming from the floor above during our second stay a week later. I would have rated this HIE as excellent but for the first night's disturbance. .

Room Tip: For a quieter stay, ask for third floor room.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Traveling group consisted of 3 adults and 3 kids (8, 6, & 2). Room was one of the most well lasted-out ever. 2 queen beds with a small table and chair in the main section with a ceiling fan. In the living section it had an office space consisting of a pull-out couch and desk and separate tv. In addition to the space was the BALCONY! It was fabulous and overlooked the awesome Texas Shaped pool and star hot-tub. So inviting. Loved this hotel! The best!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

After a long day on the road we were checked in by Kelly. Kelly was friendly, yet professional. Kelly recommended a place to eat and provided us with directions. Kelly we feel went above and beyond providing great customer service. The room was spacious and very clean. Our only regret is having to leave Kerrville the following morning. We would highly recommend the Holiday Inn Express.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends