Super 8 Kerrville TX
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwafflesmicrowave and refrigeratorhill countryplace to staynice stayan older hotelsan antoniocontinental breakfastfirst floorwould definitely stay here againtammysuper8cerealgravyinternet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
AmerHost, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 Kerrville TX, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 11 March 2018

The bed was not very comfortable. Need new pillows. As soon as we would connect to the Internet it would disconnect us. Desk clerk would not provide any help.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
AmerHost, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 Kerrville TX, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you for your review. I am sorry you didn't enjoy your stay. I will be going over these issues with fellow co-workers. Once again thank you for your review.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Stayed here for 1 night while hunting in the area. Employees were friendly. Breakfast was good. Rooms were adequate.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
AmerHost, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 Kerrville TX, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Thank you for your review. I am happy you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Rooms were clean and comfortable. Front Desk, I think Carrie, was exceptional. Eggs for breakfast were gross. Great place to stop, quick check in.
I called for my husband and the front desk was very helpful in giving me information about the hotels in the area. Was less expensive than my discount at another hotel brand. Front Desk associate was awesome.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
AmerHost, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 Kerrville TX, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you for your review. I am sorry you didn't like the eggs, hopefully you found something else on the breakfast bar that was appealing to you. Thank you for your kind words about our front desk associate, her name is not Carrie it was Tammy that helped you. Once again thank you for your review. I hope if passing thru again you will stop with us again.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

The staff was very friendly and helpful, room was relatively clean, and the beds and pillows were comfortable. The only suggestion we have is for a steam clean of the chair and shampooing of the carpet. I'm sure there are many people in and out of hotels, so the residue seems normal. Overall, a very pleasant experience and we would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
AmerHost, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 Kerrville TX, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We do shampoo the carpets on a regular basis. I am happy you will be a returning customer.