Free cancellation until 28/07
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$99
Trail's End Guest House(Kerrville)(Great Value!)
US$144
  • Pool
Super 8 by Wyndham Kerrville TX(Kerrville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$95
永安旅遊
US$107
Trip.com
All reviewsrestaurant next doorbest westernsfree breakfastadjacent restaurantbacon or sausagecooked to order breakfastbella serabeautiful courtyardparking lothill countryplace to stayrooms are largean older hotelcold cerealroom was cleankerrville areapool area
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Extremely rude waitress at attached restaurant that supplies so called made -to -order breakfast. After we complained about very limited food selection, cold tasteless food, forgotten drinks, and sticky syrup bottle that made my napkin stick to my fingers she said " If you don't like it here , don't come back". Then I heard her say to a co-worker " I'm not f-----g waiting on her ever again!" Also, the ancient air-conditioner in the room did not work. so, as I said in my review title - NEVER AGAIN!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Michael L, General Manager at Best Western Sunday House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Thank you for the information. Our guests' satisfaction is important to us. Disciplinary actions are being taken for the inappropriate behavior you experienced. If I can be of further assistance please email me directly to sundayhouseinn@yahoo.com.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

... and in good shape. However, service at the front desk was poor. The desk clerk starting Friday morning promised to look for a cancellation so we could stay over Thanksgiving night and said she would notify the other shifts and days. Came Wednesday, and a different clerk told us that there were openings, but we had already made a reservation elsewhere we couldn’t cancel. That desk clerk told us she had never heard of our request, either verbally or by a note.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Michael L, General Manager at Best Western Sunday House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

On behalf of our entire team I do apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We value your satisfaction. I hope that you will consider us again and allow us to provide you with a superior experience. Please feel free to contact me directly via email sundayhouseinn@yahoo.com

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Great location, nice clean roomy room. Convenient parking close to room. Comfortable bed, ample vanity area, nice size towels. Our choice to stay in Kerrville rather than Fredricksburg. Half the price and not a long drive to FBG.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Check in was very slow due to using a Best Western gift card for partial payment of the room. We had requested on our reservation a first floor room, but apparently it wasn't available and there was not an elevator to the 2nd floor. However, the staff did carry my suitcase up the stairs. The room was huge. The room was very spacious, but the decor looked business like instead of warm and comfortable. We paid extra to have a refrigerator and microwave in the room, which I think should come standard. The showerhead had a leak that made it squirt out in all directions instead of just down. The comfort of the bed was average. The biggest disappointment was the restaurant next door for breakfast. Instead of having a continental breakfast at the hotel, there was a free breakfast at the restaurant. This would have been okay except the restaurant was out of almost everything that was on their menu. They were out of fruit, yogurt, pastries, and oatmeal. I ended up having pancakes and bacon and the pancakes were served barely warm and the bacon was almost burnt. The restaurant didn't open until 7 a.m. and the service was so slow. We were in the restaurant for about an hour. When we came downstairs in the morning from our hotel room, we were greeted by the smell of cigarettes because one of the staff was smoking right by the building. The smoking area should be away from the building or not at all.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Best Western hotel members are very satisfying in overall experience and value. Hotels run the gamut from excellent quality to good and serviceable. You get what you expect. This hotel offers good quality for the price.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business