See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Hotel to stay for a night or two. The hotel is 2 stars, so you get what you pay for, the rooms are alright, although, we were hearing some bug once in a while, but it didn’t ruin the night sleep. One of the two rooms that we get didn’t had the sleeping sheets or pillow covers but the hotel crew took care of that immediately. The from desk people are very nice and helpful. The breakfast that they provide is actually better than some three stars hotel that I have been too, so that was nice. The checkout was easy and will smiles, I will definitely come back here if I visit Kerrville.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kosta-Macedonia
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I went here the 27th.very nice clerks.very nice room a 2 bed is only 75 ..very affordable i would delintly come here again!the hotel next door is charging 108 just for a 1 night stay w 1 bed thats way to much!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Julian V
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I made the reservation for this hotel online. We went into the lobby, nice clerk, checked in, no problem. Got to room..immediately killed 4 flies, room is old or well used, plugs are not in handy places, beds were okay, room fairly clean, went to eat with friends, returned to room, killed one more fly, got ready to shower, realized no towels or wash cloths..husband went to front desk, asked for both, got towels, no washclothes..If you want HOT water, this is your hotel, I love hot showers but this water was scalding... no joke. Thought the price of the room was a little too high for what we got.

Room Tip: Older hotel, well used.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank LionPSC
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

It's 2016 and these days when it comes to a hotel stay, what makes me happy is plenty of wall outlets for all our communication and social media, not to mention to charge my own phone..but where there are also thugs hanging out all over it also makes it scarey

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

When we were looking for a cheap motel, we knew we'd be getting exactly what we paid for. The staff was great and very friendly, but the cleanliness of the room left much to be desired. There was trash around our room, hair in the tub, and tape on the door. It looked as if they were trying to make some renovations, but there is still room for improvement.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family