All reviewsallow petsindoor poolroom was cleanpet friendly hotelwafflesvisit kerrvillestay there againking suitehill countrynice hotelfront desk staffon linethe breakfast areagreat place to staynice staykerrville areahot tub
Reviewed 28 July 2016

My husband and I stayed here because our daughter was in the hospital in Kerrville. It was a last minute thing. The young lady that checked us in that night was wonderful. The young lady that was at the front desk at checkout should not be working in that capacity. She was very rude and unpleasant. Quite the little attitude.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I have stayed at a few LaQuinta's in Texas and Oklahoma and I would say this is the worst. The staff was not nice, (maid tried to run me out of the room before checkout time) the rooms were not that clean and the bed was rather HARD!! There were not many choices for those who are watching their waistline in the breakfast...coffee is quite strong too.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
SarahO-GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Kerrville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Uh oh, looks like we dropped the ball! We will try and do our best to improve the issues you encountered during your stay. Thank you for letting us know how we can make your experience better!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Staff is excellent, very personable and helpful, we travel with a small dog, the pet friendly policy and the two room suites are a plus, offers the option of getting up in the middle of night without disturbing anyone else

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2016

We pulled into the hotel close to 6pm and were greeted by a very friendly front desk clerk. Check in was quick and easy. The hotel on the outside looks fairly new and the inside could use a touch of remodeling. When we stepped off the elevator on the second floor their was a musty smell and the same smell was in the room. The room must have been quickly cleaned because there was still trash in the trash can and the floor towel was still wet. The bed had clean sheets, but must say that the mattress needed to be replaced. It has been awhile since my back hurt when getting up in the morning. We did not complain since we saw a sign out front hiring housekeeper's and thought maybe they did the best they could with being short staffed.

There are plenty of hotels in this very nice town and I would most likely stay at another hotel my next visit to Kerrville.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sirms
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Only wish they had an outdoor poor. Also rear door parking card entrance, door doesn't close well on its own. Open every time I used it. Not safe. Love everything else. ok need to say more, a book with kerrville suggestions, I have never been to a room without a Laquita guide.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo