• Pool
All reviewsswim up barbranding ironsaltillo tilehill countrybeautiful lobbylunch buffetrooms are spaciousice machineconference centerspring breakyotexasfireplaceconventionbalconiessaloonfredericksburg
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel great $89 rate on Priceline. Rooms have tile floors and bed/pillows are very comfortable. Pool area very nice with a swim up bar. Restaurant has nice buffet with carved prime rib and great beef tortilla soup. Hotel is pet friendly and they brought us a fridge upon request.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My husband found this place when he was here working. The hotel manager Rick was most accommodating.

We have been back a few times to visit and if we are getting a hotel it is always this one.

I love the beautiful rustic feel of the place. The staff is great and always friendly. The rooms are a good size. The beds and pillows are wonderful.

When you are not running around town you can hang out by the pool. The pool area is large and the pool is big. It has swim up to bar stools and on weekends you can order an adult beverage without leaving the pool.

The hotel also had a full restaurant in it. I have not eaten there but have heard good things from locals.

Great place to come and stay on vacation, just for the night, or for family reunions. We will be back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2017

As soon as we walked into the room it smelled horrible like really bad mildew and mold. The floor has tiles they were black my husband put on white socks and within a minute of walking around they were black I actually went out and bought some febreeze for the room hoping it would help the smell. The white curtains are black the beds are horrible I had to take 4 pillows and lay underneath me just to be comfortable. The first night trying to sleep I couldn't the smell was just horrible. Finally the next day before we ventured out went to the front and complained about how disgusting the room was...My husband told them we would be gone for 8 hours when we get back the room better be clean. We got back and they cleaned everything and the room smelled fresh. Why aren't they cleaning the floors everyday and making sure its clean I think the cleaning people basically go in there and make the beds give you towels and scram...This place needs renovation really bad. We will Not be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is way over priced. Room is really outdated with decor and furniture that looks like a Hotel 6. I remember this hotel when it was a Hilton and it was very nice. The Inn of the Hills is about the same price but so much nicer. The pool at YO is tiny. The outside areas are not keep up at all. The people at check in and at the pool area were not friendly. There is really nothing at the hotel to justify the expense. Stay at the Inn of the Hills instead. That is what we will do next time we come to Kerrville.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Blood on curtains! Adjoining door has no door knob just a hole where doorknob used to be! Everything old, & out dated. Beds, A/C, and Tv are all old. YO ranch needs to have more realistic pictures posted, and real updated info on their website. They really mis represented this place! Looks like a run down, old apartment complex. Sheets, towels, floors, all very dirty, and un-sanitized. Smells real bad in rooms. I am going to try to cancel the remaining reservation we have here, and get to another hotel quick! Word to the wise, pictures look amazing, older reviews are ok, but do not waste your time or money! This place is horrible, nasty!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple