Hampton Inn Kerrville
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsoatmealgreat hotelvery clean hotelroom was spotlessthe breakfast areahill countrystaff was friendlynice breakfastcomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againwaffle makerfitness centerbusiness tripsmall towneasy accessshower headking bed
Reviewed 13 October 2017

My wife and I were going back to San Antonio, although we were very close it was very late (around 1:00 AM) and I was very tired. We decided to rest in a beautiful town in the Hill Country (Kerville, TX). The front desk service was great, the lady was very friendly and very accommodating to our needs. We had previously stayed at another Hampton in Carlsbad, NM and since my experience was great I was expecting the same at this hotel.
Although the room was smaller than the one in Carlsbad, NM, the cleanliness, great service, good breakfast, internet service was top notch. I am becoming a Hampton Inn and look forward to spent more time on this Hotel chain in my upcoming trips.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jerry G
Reviewed 13 October 2017

From online to check in, all was great, personnel and facility was wonderful. Breakfast was wonderful with several choices. Area was perfect for what we were there for. Non smoking was a plus and the rates were compatible to anywhere else in the area. With the Hilton Honors memeber ship this too was a plus.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2017

The hotel is very clean, the location is off main street therefore the place is quiet, with comfortable beds, great breakfast, outstanding staff. Breakfast is always delicious, fresh and plenty. I would recommend this place to a friend that I know deserves to enjoy a nice place like this.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2017

If you drive a small car the parking lot is fine. If you drive a full size truck it is small. If you drive a dully truck or larger find anouther place to sleep. If you are pulling a trailer expect to park in the fire lane. Room was over priced for the acomadations.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Arvind P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kerrville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Jack C,
I apologize that you were unhappy with your stay and had difficulties with the parking. I would be happy to offer a discount on your room. Please call the hotel (830)257-0600 or email us at kvltx_Hampton@hilton.com so we can credit the correct reservation. Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

The hotel is nice and clean with good customer service but I think the price may be a little high. The front desk clerk was very nice when I walked in for the night. The hotel was clean starting with the grounds outside, by having fresh cut grass and trimmed shrubs. Upon entering the building the lobby is clean and appeared clean looking down the hallway. The room I stayed in was clean with a clean bathroom. The best part of the room was the bed as it was very comfortable and I had a great night sleep.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business