All reviews great hotel oatmeal room was spotless the breakfast area hill country would stay here again staff was friendly waffle maker nice breakfast complimentary breakfast fitness center easy access small town desk clerk king bed comfortable beds enjoyed our stay
Reviewed 15 September 2017

excellent hotel easy to get to and very clean and the staff did a great job the breakfast was very good and the amenities where well kept i enjoyed the stay at this hotel and I'm sure ill go there againthe next time i ride true the hill country

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We've been staying in hotels as we build our home in Kerrville. This is the cleanest hotel for the money that I have found. We really liked the breakfast. The omelets were really good. One day they were cheese another had tiny pieces of ham and red/green bell peppers, not a lot but just enough to give them a good taste. I thought the selection of items was very good: bananas, apples, yogurt, fresh cut fruit, danish, bagels, toast, fresh orange/apple juice, 3 cereals, oatmeal w/ chocolate chips, raisins or blue berries, and waffle maker.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Stayed here while passing through on vacation, and it was a typical (in a good way) Hampton stay. Hotel common areas and room were all very clean, and the staff were all very friendly, helpful, and professional (the woman who setup and managed the breakfast/area was one of the hardest working people I have ever seen, and everything was top-notch, fully stocked/re-stocked, and constantly cleaned - great setup). The location is decent - right off I-10, but only a couple of miles from "downtown" and its shops, restaurants and things to do. This is an older Hampton (you can tell by the style of the rooms and lobby), but not a detriment at all, they have done a good job keeping it in good shape, and again keeping everything very clean. Good value and location - if in the area again, I would definitely stay here.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017

At 1:30 a.m. when we arrived from a 3 hour drive, we were welcomed with courtesy and promptness. Our attendant even went the extra mile to cool off our room manually while we went out to have breakfast.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2017

The staff is excellent, went out of their way to make sure my stay was perfect. Every time I stay at this hotel, I'm treated like a personal friend of the staff. The hotel is always clean. I travel 75% of the time and can stay almost anywhere I choose. The Hilton family of hotels/motels has earned my business over the last 18 years and I don't see things changing in the near future.

Date of stay: August 2017