All reviews great hotel oatmeal room was spotless the breakfast area hill country would stay here again staff was friendly waffle maker nice breakfast complimentary breakfast fitness center easy access small town desk clerk king bed comfortable beds enjoyed our stay
Reviewed 8 May 2017

We were originally booked at the YO across the street because it was the host hotel for our event. We didn't last 5 minutes there before checking out and moving to the Hampton. It was clean and the bed was comfortable. We liked having a fridge, but didn't need the microwave. A good value overall.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Erving S, Guest Relations at Hampton Inn Kerrville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Susan S,

Thanks for staying with us! and A Big THANKS for the feedback. The staff will be excited to hear about your stay. When you find yourself in the area, please come back and visit us.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night while on a business trip. Surprisingly quiet and located close to the Interstate as well as downtown, this Hampton Inn was comfortable and the service and complimentary breakfast bar were very good. Only gripe is the wifi. It was down all night and only came back in the morning right before we left. Also my continual gripe about how Hilton handles wifi (make it more difficult than it should be to sign on). Very clean hotel located right across the street from the YO hotel/restaurant.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

CC C,

Thank You for leaving us a comment! I am thrilled you had a great experience with us. I do apologize for the Wi-Fi problem you experienced. We are currently looking at all possible options to better improve connectivity in our hotel. Thank you again!, and I hope you will visit us next time you are in town!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Ants coming out of sink, limited camera surveillance of parking area and no "store" inside hotel. Reviews must be at least 200 minimum as per Trip Advisor. Please, what's wrong with being brief? Lots I guess, so I am typing "stuff " that no one wants to read.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Arvind P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kerrville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Thank you for the review of your stay with us. We appreciate the feedback. I apologize for your difficulties and am correcting these problems as needed with the specific departments. We hope you will stay with us again if you are ever in the area. Thank you again!

Reviewed 23 April 2017

The hotel was sold out, so we ould not get extra pillows. Then I asked again later that night and the new person at the desk got me the pillows. So basicaly the lady at the desk did not want to help, this makes it average. If ownership will not train and vet out the right type of person for customer service then you get average.

This is not to say most 99% of the folks where nice and helpful. Some folks just don't get it. Leave your attitude at home. Now the room

Had the Jacuzzi room. We did not use, but it looked ok. Bed was comfortable and with the extra pillows i survived. Would I tell you not to stay here, NO try it. I think it just needs some updating and better training. I would try it again, and hopefully get a better feel then AVERAGE,

Room tip: Had room 1st floor it was quite
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Arvind P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kerrville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Dear Eddie S,
Thank you for the review of our property. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your visit. I apologize for your difficulties during your stay. I have reviewed the matter with the appropriate staff and reminded them that we always strive to display our Hamptonality to our guests. I do hope we shine brighter on your next visit. Thanks again!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Very helpful and personable staff, we had an issue with the room key working and the staff was nice about helping my inability to work the door correctly. The rooms are clean and neat. I always love the waffle maker that the Hampton Hotels offer and the egg omelet was yummy. The pillows are plentiful and super soft. Our stay was very comfortable and super easy.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Erving S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Kerrville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

kctxshopgirl,

Thank You! We enjoy to hear from all out guest. I am pleased hear we were able to present you with exemplary Hampton service. The breakfast staff will be thrilled to hear about your comments. Thank you again, and I hope you will visit us again!