Hotels.com
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsoatmealvery clean hotelroom was spotlessthe breakfast areahill countrystaff was friendlynice breakfastwould stay here againwaffle makercomplimentary breakfastfitness centerbusiness tripsmall towneasy accessshower headdesk clerkking bed
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Very helpful and personable staff, we had an issue with the room key working and the staff was nice about helping my inability to work the door correctly. The rooms are clean and neat. I always love the waffle maker that the Hampton Hotels offer and the egg omelet was yummy. The pillows are plentiful and super soft. Our stay was very comfortable and super easy.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Erving S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Kerrville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

kctxshopgirl,

Thank You! We enjoy to hear from all out guest. I am pleased hear we were able to present you with exemplary Hampton service. The breakfast staff will be thrilled to hear about your comments. Thank you again, and I hope you will visit us again!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

This is a quiet, clean hotel and I would use it again. However, it wasn't quite up to normal Hampton standards. There was no acknowledgement of our HHonors membership upon check-in and the staff, while pleasant enough wasn't as friendly and helpful as I have encountered at other Hilton properties. I recommend the place, just not quite as highly as, for example, the Hilton Garden Inn in Hobbs, NM.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Erving S, Guest Relations at Hampton Inn Kerrville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

William H,

Thank You for taking the time to give us feedback! I would like to apologize for not recognizing you as part of our Honors program. I will make sure to coordinate with our Front Desk staff to ensure procedures are being followed correctly. I hope you will consider staying with us again next time you are in town!

Best Regards

Erving S

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Overall stay was great. Don't expect hot breakfast as this is limited. Whirlpool tub in room was great for taking care of sore muscles after a long motorcycle ride. Friendly and helpful staff. They had corkscrew at front desk

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

W2327ZTsandraf,

Thank you for your kind words! Our staff will be thrilled to hear about your comments. I would like to assure you we serve a Hot Breakfast Daily from 6 am to 10 am. If you should have any further concerns about this, please reach out to our hotel and I hope you will visit us again!

Best Regards,

Erving S
830 257 0600

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Room was very clean! No carpet stains, wall knicks, tub/shower was clean minus shower head had some mineral deposits. BUT was the best shower I ever had at a hotel short of being hard water. Shower head was up high for a tall person (I am) and water pressure was out of this world!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

michelerL2102SB,

I am super excited that you were satisfied with our hotel. This staff works really hard to make all our guest happy, and I am sure they will share my excitement when they hear your feedback. Thank You for choosing our hotel! I hope you will stay with us next time you are in town!

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Customer service was above average but the quality of the rooms was nto 4-star material. Had a 2-star feel and was ready to leave in the morning. Breakfast was decent, holiday inn has better everything in this area for the same price.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Arvind P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kerrville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your visit. Your comments are very important and helpful to us. I am glad to hear that customer service was exceptional. I apologize for any issues you may have had concerning our facilities. We would hate to lose you as a guest over these concerns. Thank you again!