“Average is the best I can do”

Hampton Inn Kerrville
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Kerrville
Reviewed 23 April 2017

The hotel was sold out, so we ould not get extra pillows. Then I asked again later that night and the new person at the desk got me the pillows. So basicaly the lady at the desk did not want to help, this makes it average. If ownership will not train and vet out the right type of person for customer service then you get average.

This is not to say most 99% of the folks where nice and helpful. Some folks just don't get it. Leave your attitude at home. Now the room

Had the Jacuzzi room. We did not use, but it looked ok. Bed was comfortable and with the extra pillows i survived. Would I tell you not to stay here, NO try it. I think it just needs some updating and better training. I would try it again, and hopefully get a better feel then AVERAGE,

Room Tip: Had room 1st floor it was quite
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Arvind P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kerrville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Dear Eddie S,
Thank you for the review of our property. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your visit. I apologize for your difficulties during your stay. I have reviewed the matter with the appropriate staff and reminded them that we always strive to display our Hamptonality to our guests. I do hope we shine brighter on your next visit. Thanks again!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Very helpful and personable staff, we had an issue with the room key working and the staff was nice about helping my inability to work the door correctly. The rooms are clean and neat. I always love the waffle maker that the Hampton Hotels offer and the egg omelet was yummy. The pillows are plentiful and super soft. Our stay was very comfortable and super easy.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Erving S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Kerrville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

kctxshopgirl,

Thank You! We enjoy to hear from all out guest. I am pleased hear we were able to present you with exemplary Hampton service. The breakfast staff will be thrilled to hear about your comments. Thank you again, and I hope you will visit us again!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

This is a quiet, clean hotel and I would use it again. However, it wasn't quite up to normal Hampton standards. There was no acknowledgement of our HHonors membership upon check-in and the staff, while pleasant enough wasn't as friendly and helpful as I have encountered at other Hilton properties. I recommend the place, just not quite as highly as, for example, the Hilton Garden Inn in Hobbs, NM.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Erving S, Guest Relations at Hampton Inn Kerrville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

William H,

Thank You for taking the time to give us feedback! I would like to apologize for not recognizing you as part of our Honors program. I will make sure to coordinate with our Front Desk staff to ensure procedures are being followed correctly. I hope you will consider staying with us again next time you are in town!

Best Regards

Erving S

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Overall stay was great. Don't expect hot breakfast as this is limited. Whirlpool tub in room was great for taking care of sore muscles after a long motorcycle ride. Friendly and helpful staff. They had corkscrew at front desk

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

W2327ZTsandraf,

Thank you for your kind words! Our staff will be thrilled to hear about your comments. I would like to assure you we serve a Hot Breakfast Daily from 6 am to 10 am. If you should have any further concerns about this, please reach out to our hotel and I hope you will visit us again!

Best Regards,

Erving S
830 257 0600

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Room was very clean! No carpet stains, wall knicks, tub/shower was clean minus shower head had some mineral deposits. BUT was the best shower I ever had at a hotel short of being hard water. Shower head was up high for a tall person (I am) and water pressure was out of this world!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

michelerL2102SB,

I am super excited that you were satisfied with our hotel. This staff works really hard to make all our guest happy, and I am sure they will share my excitement when they hear your feedback. Thank You for choosing our hotel! I hope you will stay with us next time you are in town!