All reviewsoatmealvery clean hotelthe breakfast areahill countrystaff was friendlynice breakfastwaffle makerfitness centerwould stay here againbusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastsmall towneasy accessgreat place to stayshower headking bedfront desk staff
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Overall room was clean. Wished the refrigerator would of been cool for babies milk. More breakfast options and staff to assist travelers when they need help. Good location and close to getting home. Price was okay

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Staff lacked customer service skills. Breakfast was mediocre. Coffee was terrible. Oatmeal was watery and warm not hot. Raisins were old. Nuts were rancid. Staff needs training in Customer relations especially when dealing with Homors members.

2  Thank Mary B
Arvind P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kerrville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Dear Mary B,

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and welcoming staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay as we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you stay with us again if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

I chose this hotel due to the points. The location is great, and the service by the staff was top notch. They were everything you'd want in a small town hospitality staff. The hotel itself is showing it's age a bit. I had a room that I'm sure was the last room available, as it had a wheelchair accessible shower. I'm sure they only rent this room when there are no others, to be sure that a guest that really needs this accommodation has it. It gave the bathroom an institutional feel, but otherwise it was perfectly fine. The AC took all night to cool the room, the TV was way too small, and the bed was the absolute worst I've ever slept on in a hotel in the past two years. I don't know if it was specific to the accessibility of the room (meaning, perhaps someone with differing abilities needs a bed that is hard as a rock) but it was obviously cheap and certainly uncomfortable. I could count the springs with my body. Also, the hotel was overpriced compared to other options in town (again I chose due to points) and has made me rethink my go-to hotel chain. Not worth the extra money.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Stayed here a couple of times this year and this is a very good Hamton. The staff is nice, the rooms are very clean and comfortable. Breakfast choices are a bit limited, but tasted ok. The orange juice was very watered down, to the point it was not drinkable. You can make your own waffles and those are good.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Very courteous front desk staff and breakfast hostess. Room was very clean. Especially appreciated the size of bath and bed area. Much more affordable than Fredericksburg hotels. Pool was also clean and hostess brought second set of towels when a storm came up and blew ours in the pool! Will stay here again! Love the Hampton treatment.