Hotels.com
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewshot tublodgeamenitieswifitxdogspark
Reviewed 23 November 2015

Chose Tripple T when waiting for RV adjuster to give go ahead on repairs needed. Very few campers now so very quiet. Can see lot and lots of stars.... Park very clean. Even had some man stop and make sure I was cleaning up after my dog. May seem rude to some people but I appreciated that he cared. AND saw no poop on the grounds. Staff very accomidating with our day to day uncertainty of when RV would be repaired. Did not visit the lodge ares......

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2015

Affordable for short term or long term. Wonderful ownership on premise and they care about your stay. Amentities are great, feel like you are out in the country. I just love the 1/2 mile walking Trail. The clubhouse is great and a wonderful place to host your guests.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Darci D
Reviewed 5 April 2015

This is a pleasant, well-managed RV resort just south of Kerrville. The RV Park is kept up nicely and the office is very easy to find upon pulling in. They have a workout center, pool/jacuzzi, lodge and cabins to rent also. Lots of large RV's and nice folks. Still, I was amazed at the spacious, private and very clean restrooms. Don't remember ever seeing them that size and so well kept. A good place!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
4  Thank Philip W
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Just finished a 9 state new RV shakedown trip from Michigan to Texas. After many mediocre KOAs and Good Sam's, it was great to find Triple T. Most folks end up along the Guadalupe River nearer to Kerrville, so the Triple T is a little further out of town. The camp is very scenic and quiet, and the facilities are great - especially the restrooms and showers. The individual shower rooms (no summer camp layout here!) are spacious, have their own W/C, sink, shower, and seating and were immaculate. We didn't have a chance to try the pool, but the exercise room, activities lodge and laundry were large and well maintained.

Most places require credit card information in advance for a reservation. Sans CC, I was given the gate entry code for after office hour arrival, picked up my packet, and then paid the next morning on the way out. The accept most standard discounts. Very nice folks.

My wife and I will return.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Who would have thought that Kerrville, Texas would be one of the best RV parks we've stayed in during our 7 months or more of traveling the country. What a pleasant surprise this was! And as Passport America members it just cost us $17.50 a night. The sites were clean and relatively spacious. It might be warm later in the summer as there is little shade, but for this time of year we didn't need the shade. All the rigs in the lower level where we were parked were Class A motorhomes and very nicely kept. The real joy was the layout of the amenities. We were only there two nights but if we had been able to stay longer, we definitely would have taken advantage of them. There was a nice lounge with a pool table and ping pong table, a large screen tv and comfy couch for lounging. Behind the lodge was a nice swimming pool and hottub. Across the way was a small but nice fitness center with a large screen TV with satellite hookup, a beautiful laundry room - including a great table for folding clothes - and the nicest bathroom/shower facilities we have ever enjoyed! Large enough that I could have brought my yoga mat in and done a workout and meditation in private! The location of the RV park was also excellent. It was close to parks and even has its own hiking trail. It's just a few miles from the movie theater. Downtown is within a 10-15 minute drive and offers theater and entertainment as well as some excellent restaurants. The staff are very pleasant and helpful. I can't imagine anyone giving this park a negative review. Our only disappointment was that we weren't able to stay longer and discover more of what the area has to offer and be able to come home to such a clean and safe campground. We camped in a class A motorhome for two nights. The camp offers discounts to Passport America and Good Sam members. Great value!!

Room Tip: It looks like all motorhomes are parked nearer to the highway but we didn't notice any noise from it. We were in site 12 which was fine, but if an end space had been available I would have opted for that. All sites are very level.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple