Free cancellation until 29/07
US$99
US$96
Hotels.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Kerrville TX(Kerrville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$109
Hotels.com
Trail's End Guest House(Kerrville)(Great Value!)
US$144
  • Pool
Best Western Sunday House Inn(Kerrville)(Great Value!)
US$90
永安旅遊
US$79
US$65
永安旅遊
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesroad tripice machineplenty of hot waterstaff was friendlyhot breakfastcoffee makerwill stay there againparking lotnice staytexas hill countrytvdeskmicrowavecleanlinessmotorcycle
Reviewed 31 August 2015

I always stay at the Days Inn in kerrville when I'm in that area. I always enjoy my stay and the staff in front is always very polite and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Amit P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Kerrville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2015

Thank you so much for your kind compliments to our staff. It is great to hear that we were able to meet your expectations of service and hospitality! We appreciate your loyalty and we are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 26 August 2015

Older hotel, however it was very well kept up. Not too much road noise. My only complaint would be parking. There just weren't enough parking spaces. Other than that, it was a good experience.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Amit P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Kerrville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2015

We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience. I do apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced with our parking area due to the high volume of guests during your stay. It is very helpful for us to hear your comments on areas where we can improve. I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations of service and accommodations and we're all looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

This hotel wasn't as nice as I would have liked. It worked well for our one night stay. However, the beds are terribly uncomfortable and the pool is super tiny. I almsot felt as of they were going to give my room away because I had two different people call to make sure I was coming. We were not arriving until late at night and it made me feel a bit uneasy. Also our room was not even ready when we got there at almost ten at night. We only had to wait a few minutes for it. This hotel was okat for the barely one night we were there, but I would rather stay somewhere a bit nicer next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2015

The room was too small so much put in room that their no room to move around. The tv was so low that when I layed on the bed I could see tv above my Stomach need better arranging of things in the room.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Amit P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Kerrville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2015

Dear 389irmal,

Thank you for letting us know your stay at our hotel. I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced and I want to assure you that we are continuously improving through guest feedback and suggestions. We are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the highest level of service and your feedback will help us to correct and improve our accommodations and amenities to better achieve this determined goal. I do hope you'll return and let us show you a far better experience.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Spent two nights, first night there was a loud party in the parking lot that went on till about 2 AM. The next day after being gone all day came home to the room not being cleaned and had to go to the front desk to get towels. Not very cooperative. Will look to stay somewhere else in Kerrville and we stay there at least 4 times per year.

Dear Robert W,

It is our goal to provide the best lodging experience to our valued guests and we wish to let you know that your voice is of utmost importance to us. I apologize if you were not pleased with your experience at our hotel. I also want to thank you for bringing these matters to our attention and to assure you that your review means a lot to us and that we'll be using your comments to improve upon the guest experience. We hope to see you again and that you'll finally be truly impressed with our improvements.