“One of our go to places”

Monterey's Little Mexico
Ranked #10 of 308 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Good feed at a good price. Friendly and good serviceThe atmosphere is fun and they will even help you celebrate your special occasion.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered the Monterey dinner and it was so good. There was a lot of food so I had to take a lot home. Of course I had queso and chips before the meal and salsa and chips which was wonderful but filling. I ate a little of everything on my plate and took the rest home for lunch the next day. I would recommend Montereys for sure!!!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

The first time we ate there, our decision was based up the reviews......but we keep going back for the great food!!! Having moved here from the Pacific NW, we were eager to try every Mexican restaurant we could find, looking for a favorite.....it is Monterey's Little Mexico by a landslide!! We have NEVER had a bad experience....food...service....and that wonderful stuffed avocado (my fav) are unbeatable....prices are fair and we haven't been anywhere else since we found this place.....give it a try for yourself, and I have a feeling you will feel the same.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

My family loves this place, good food good prices, and great staff. There are many choices to choose from, all good so far.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

The food is always great tasting and the margaritas are really yummy. Love dipping my chips on their green salsa.