“Good New York Pizza in Houston”
Review of Brooklyn Pizzeria

Brooklyn Pizzeria
Ranked #98 of 306 Restaurants in Humble
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Description: 100% Authentic New York style restaurant. All ingredients are imported. Family owned and operated.
Reviewed 16 April 2017

My wife and I visited Houston for the weekend with family. We decided to have a late-night dinner. We stopped at Brooklyn Pizzeria. We are very familiar with New York Style Pizza; there is less tomato sauce on the pizza. The place is open seating.

The menu contained a variety of Italian meals including pizza, sandwiches, salads, and pasta. Customers can also order pizza by the slice. We order a medium pizza that contained eight slices; it was plenty. The food was pretty good. I would recommend this restaurant to other visitors who want a New York Style pizza.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We've gone to this location twice in the last few months (we usually go to the one in Humble). In my opinion, this one is better than the original one, which is odd since they have the same menu and all. The one in Atascosita seems to have a little better crust - thin and crispy with a little crunch to it and a few more toppings. We always get the build your own pizza with the same items on it and have never been disappointed. My wife has a small problem with lactose so when I asked for "light on the cheese" they did a perfect job (they also are very good on that aspect in the other location), which just goes to show that they listen to the customer. I've been frequenting the other place for years and like them both but like the crust here just a little better.

This is not to say that all they have is pizza. They have pasta as well but we've never tried it as we always go for the pizza. Good service and a decent price. You won't go wrong at either location.

1  Thank bcolbert255
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

We've stopped here several times recently for a fast, cheap lunch on the run. We order our slices with the toppings we want and it is ready fairly fast! We have also had them deliver and it's just as good!

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Our son took us here for pizza after we had OD'd on Thanksgiving turkey. It's good that you can order pizza by the slice for smaller eaters, but they have other specialties also. I got the spaghetti with meat sauce that was delicious. 3 grandkids got a whole cheese pizza, wife and son got slices of pepperoni pizza. Good side salad came with my spaghetti dinner and excellent garlic bread. Total bill for 6 of us was $34 and we left full. Staff was very friendly and we enjoyed our meal very much.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

A friend and I ate dinner here after reading good reviews about the place. The pizza was decent, and the service was so so. It wasn't really my cup of tea, but others seem to enjoy it.