All reviewsceiling fanluggage rackbed and pillowshospitality industrynice lobbyovernight stopgreat propertydefinitely stay here againearly flightbush airportroom was cleanparking lotfree shuttlespirechaiserunwaylounge
Reviewed 29 July 2018

This was not my best stay here. Just before I got here their systems went down and we didn't have internet all evening. This really affected me since I was here for business and I had things I had to get done but couldn't and had to deal with the ramifications the next day.
I know it wasn't their fault but it did affect me greatly. Still I think they knew at 4 or 5 PM that it would be down and I could have went to another Holiday Inn. They kept saying it would be up in an hour and it was rebooting. I did get a hand written message from the sales manager asking if there was anything they could do. Well, other than buying my dinner or more drink cards no I needed internet.

The room is nice and well equipped. The shower is nice and great pressure. The bed was firm but I like that. Good choices of pillows. Cable TV selections are below average but normal for hotels. It was important this time since I didn't have Internet so the lack of channels really hurt. Only thing I hate is the AC vent is up super high and blows right own you on your bed. I had to drag a small setting table over to stand on it to try and adjust where it was blow. I was marginally successful.

The hotel is close to the airport (11 minutes) but nothing much to do or see unless you want to drive. My first experience here was much better. This stay was below average and really affected me. Again, things happen. I'll decide if I want to stay here next time when it comes up for me to travel to the Houston area.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed one night when we had a long layover prior to an international flight. Located very close to the airport but seems to be a hard location for Uber drivers to find. If we had been more patient we could have just taken the airport shuttle. It departs every 30 minutes.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2018

The best part is the FREE SHUTTLE ! FAST CHECK IN ! Great clean room! Over night staff was great! If you have a long layover this is the place to stay ! The shuttle leaves every hour and its free ! I didnt know that coming to the hotel so the taxi driver charged me $25 for a 2 mile drive ! make sure you dont make the same mistake as me and ask for the shuttle !

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Y6204DYar, Manager at Holiday Inn Houston NE - Bush Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear, Nicole P

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are delighted to have delivered on our core values of Holiday Inn by making you feel comfortable during your stay at our hotel and delivering great service. Your positive and valuable appreciation of our performance inspires this young dedicated team to achieving even higher standards of service excellence.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn NE Bush International Airport.

Pankaj Rawat
AGM
Holiday Inn NE - Bush Airport Area
18555 Kenswick Dr
Humble, TX 77338

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We had an overnight layover in Houston and this hotel was everything we expected. Plane landed around 8 pm, called for the hotel shuttle service and they were there within 10 minutes. Hotel staff were super nice and professional. We were hungry and ate at the bar/restaurant and the food was good. The bartender was nice and helpful. Our two queen beds were very comfortable and room was nice size with walk in shower. Everything was very clean. The shuttle leaves every 30 minutes in the morning starting at 5 a.m. I did not see the pool so cannot comment on that. I would def stay here again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2018

My hubby is staying there for business. I met him there last week. Friendly staff.Only compliant was pool was not clean. Had mud/sand on bottom of pool with bugs floating in it. My friend cleaned the pool twice. The pool area was very nice and quiet other than that

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business