All reviews dog friendly hotel dish network front desk staff comfortable bed pets furniture iah flight houston
Reviewed 27 September 2018

good service really nice and If I come back I would stay here again for sure.the pool is nice, so is the fitness room. I would deff tell my friends to come here if they ever need a place to stay around here.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
LQMinal, Operations Director at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Humble Atascocita, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear Moreno,

Thank you for an excellent review. We are excited that you found our hospitality to your satisfaction. This is what we love to hear and we hope to see you on future travels.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

The was a very clean hotel with friendly staff that were helpful and courteous. The bed was very comfortable and having a refrigerator also helped. We were last minute travelers and it was very important to be checked in quickly.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQMinal, Operations Director at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Humble Atascocita, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Celiaethridge,
Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel. It is our commitment to meet all of our guests’ needs and we hope to always exceed your expectations.
Our team looks forward to providing you with an exceptional stay in the near future.
Minal Patel | Operations Director

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Very clean, nice hotel with helpful staff. A little difficult to find the driveway, but very convenient location. Breakfast was good. Very flexible by providing me an extra hour to checkout. Will definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQMinal, Operations Director at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Humble Atascocita, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Dear Kendall,

We are glad you had a wonderful stay at our La Quinta in Atascocita. We always strive to provide an enjoyable time for our guest. Hope to see you on your next visit and thank you for choosing us for your accommodations.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

The management and hotel staff were extremely nice and accommodating. They even helped me print out some important papers from their business center and also faxed these documents to my insurance company as well.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQMinal, Operations Director at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Humble Atascocita, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear AlbertTBaker1945,

Thank you for your great review. We are happy that we were able to meet your needs and help you out. We take great pride in delivering great hospitality. Thank you for choosing us in your travel and hope to see you soon in the future.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

The hotel staff were very friendly and was well maintained. My family and I were very satisfied with the hotel. We were moving into another home and needed a place until ours was finished, that was pet friendly so we gave it a try. I would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQMinal, Operations Director at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Humble Atascocita, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Sergio,