All reviewsdog friendly hoteldish networkfront desk staffcomfortable beddrivewaypetspropertyfurnitureiahflighthouston
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

nice 4 story hotel. Clean and comfortable and well maintained . There’s a hoppin bbq joint next door and plenty of other options to replenish your missing items if you are traveling through the area. I assume it’s popular for people traveling around the lousianna area or to do a overnight at for a flight at IAH. The location is a head scratcher. The entrance road is hidden along side a bank . Starbucks is close by for your morning coffee - but remember this is a full service la Quinta so they do offer breakfast - spa- pool( outside ) and small gym .

I have stayed more than one at this location. It’s worth the money .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
MP6268, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Humble Atascocita, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear rollerbag,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about our hotel, we greatly appreciate it! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and were able to appreciate our hotels amenities and our surrounding area. We look forward to being your lodging choice during your future travels to our area.

Minal P. | Operations Director

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I arrived in at the LaQuinta on May 25 and checked out on May 27. I was visiting the area for a family member's high school graduation. Check in was a breeze and the friendliness and attentiveness of the front clerk was highly appreciated.

My room was comfortable and clean. The furniture was modern and the lighting was excellent! There was a large screen tv with dish network. The tv had a clear, crisp picture! The king sized bed was a little too high and soft for my liking, but that is not a complaint but a personal observation. The bathroom was clean and well lit. I enjoyed the walk in shower since I do not take baths at hotels and find stepping into tubs uncomfortable.

The fitness room was adequate although the room temperature was too warm! Continental breakfast was a minimum fare. I guess it was a true continental breakfast! Lady in charge of maintaining the breakfast was outgoing and responsive to requests.

This LaQuinta is surrounded by great shopping and ample eateries!

Would stay again if necessary!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
MP6268, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Humble Atascocita, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Ann7714,

Thank you so very much for your kind review! We're so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and your trip overall. Our guests' comfort and satisfaction are our top priorities, so rest assured your comments will be used to provide the best possible stay. We look forward to seeing you during your future trips to our area!

Minal P. | Operations Director

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Not a good experience . Hotel TV did not work. They required us to check out early. They refused to give me a receipt. when I tried to asked question about my check out time. The receptionist was short with me and not responsive.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
MP6268, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Humble Atascocita, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear bakeratl,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, we're so sorry to hear you did not have the best possible stay and didn't receive the utmost courtesy from our staff. Please accept our sincerest apologizes for not meeting all of your expectations. Your comments have been shared with our team so that corrections can be made. We hope you will give us another chance to better your opinion in the near future.

Minal Patel | Operations Director

Reviewed 17 May 2018

My stay was amazing! My room was so nice very clean. Loved that the room was fully stocked with towels and pillows on the bed. They even had fantastic shampoo and conditioner lol. The front desk clerk was very helpful and accommodating. Definitely coming back

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
MP6268, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Humble Atascocita, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Dear 834brittneye.

Thank you for your feedback. I am very happy that you had an awesome experience with us and look forward to your next visit.

Minal Patel

Reviewed 3 May 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
MP6268, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Humble Atascocita, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018