All reviews dog friendly hotel nice friendly staff auto parts close to shops big tv dish network extended stay front desk clerk walking distance hotel is located convenient location bed was very comfortable the hotel staff a great stay very nice hotel continental breakfast place to stay
Reviewed 20 January 2016 via mobile

I recently stayed here for business. After getting off work we checked into the hotel. We got our room keys and proceeded to our room. When I opened the door the room had a fresh clean smell. It was immaculate. The bed was very comfortable. If you are looking for rest this is the place to get it. I recommend this hotel for business stay. Continental breakfast is provided until 9am.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Renea001
Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

No problems, the rooms were very clean, great breakfast, backs up to shopping area. Plenty of food options around.
Friendly staff. Fitness center was clean, though no where to play music, front desk staff helpful and we enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Cheryl D
Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

I have stayed here at this very new immaculately maintained La Quinta
several times in the last couple months. I cannot say enough about the comfort of the beds, the spacious walk in showers, the caring and helpful staff, or the professional and involved owner. Recently I asked him about the earlier reviews this hotel received. An almost pained expression briefly appeared and then he went on to explain without specifics that the front desk staff issue was completely resolved and it has ultimately created a very strong team at the hotel. This is a typical but nicer hotel in this class folks. A safe, clean, comfortable place to sleep and relax or work. A warm helpful staff. Everything functions. The rates are great. I would hope to see all the other satisfied guests (and that is all I saw) take a few moments to write about their positive experiences here. It is wrong to continue allowing the lingering comments of rectified issues to harm the rating of this hotel

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank ChPetr
Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

it's a nice hotel. we chose this one over the others because it is new versus the the others closer to the airport. the rate was good and only 10 miles to the airport no heavy traffic to deal with. rooms are clean and definitely up to date.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank 113mattp
Reviewed 19 November 2015

Would have paid 200 a night to have gotten a room by the Houston Airport but they were booked so found this for $83 a night. The place is brand new! Wonderful beds, extremely clean and top notch! A Marriott wouldn't have been better I assure you.
It's about 25-35 for a taxi because it is about 10 miles away. A great bbq rib restaurant is next door. It was so perfect for having a cancelled flight and stuck in Houston till the next day.

Room Tip: The place is one year old it's all good, clean and smells brand new.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple