All reviews great hotel front desk hi express lovely room pancake maker conference room nice night i highly recommend this hotel very clean hotel complimentary breakfast is hot coffee early check the entire staff home away from home have stayed here several times breakfast bar would stay again
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We were traveling and checked in late, Johnathon was very friendly and accommodating!! Helped out with the rewards program. The rooms are spacious and clean. Very friendly staff and service. Good location in Humble. Would recommend!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
216christina, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atascocita, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us and also for taking the time to leave us your nice feedback. We are happy to see that you appreciated Jonathan and liked our hotel.

Manager

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

I travel 3 to 4 weeks out of each month so I stay in hotels most of my life. This location is clean and all the staff were so friendly I would highly recommend it to everyone. See Melanie Johnson at the front desk.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
216christina, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atascocita, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Adam Y,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is always great to hear that you were satisfied with our services and Melanie for sure appreciates your nice comment.

Revenue Manager

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

It is easy to overlook the fine print about the shuttle. Not only does it not operate before 09:00, it has to he booked 24 hours in advance. This information can be found on their web site, but it is not immediately obvious that the shuttle service availability is different to what is expected when a web search for IAH Airport Hotels shows this hotel has a Shuttle Service. My mistake in not checking everything in fine detail (who does ?) forced me to rent a car to get to the hotel (the hotel suggested I get a taxi or Uber). The front desk staff made it very clear that “we are not an airport hotel, and we don’t have a shuttle driver available at short notice”. Meanwhile, the Shuttle bus is parked in front of the hotel for all to see. Otherwise, its a comfortable, clean hotel with the expected amenities.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
eraschle, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atascocita, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Sorry for the shuttle issue! Indeed we are only 14 miles from the airport, but due to the many hotels closer to the airport we actually are a relatively far out airport hotel. So we do have a shuttle, but do not operate it with a specific driver who runs all day to the airport and back. Yes, the information is written on the website. Nevertheless, we do hope you will honor us with your visit again when coming to our area. Meanwhile we wish you all the best!

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Requested sheets and blankets was not accommodated because the person at the front desk didn’t have keys to get to that facility. Someone should have access to clean sheets and blankets at night.

Also requested a wake up call I never received it.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

thank you for your comment. You are absolutely right, sheets and blankets should and actually are available to get at all times. There is no excuse for not having provided the service you requested and I sincerely apologize for this situation. I do hope you will give us another chance to do better. Looking forward to meeting you next time. Until then all the best to you!

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

This is the second time I stayed at this hotel, and once again it was amazing. The staff is friendly, the rooms comfortable, and the breakfast bar delicious! While in the area I also enjoyed bbq at Tin Roof BBQ and had a relaxing in-room professional massage provided by Realm of Relaxation Massage Therapy (281-948-3166). I will frequent all of these again

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
216christina, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atascocita, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear Steve J,

Thank you for staying with us and also for taking the time to give us valuable feedback. We are happy to learn that you like our hotel and hope to have you as a frequent guest.

Manager