“Surprised ”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went there and I had been there a couple times before, I'm not a landry's guy but my wife wanted to go and I explained to her last time I had went I got food poison, but I tried again and damm was I surprised one of the best steaks I have had and no food poison. I still am not a landry's fan but this location was good.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We celebrated my mom's birthday lunch here. The waiter, Mike H, was awesome. He was very attentive for a large group (13 people). The food was hot, fresh and very good. No complaints.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Love, Love, Love Salt Grass. My Fa-Favorite restaurant.
We are there so much one of the waiters said, wow you guys are in here a lot. That's how much we love Salt Grass.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I love to eat at Saltgrass and all Landry's properties. We've eaten at this location several times and keep coming back. Derrick did a superb job serving us and our steaks were cooked exactly as we wanted and were very good.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

I can only recommend the beef fillet, since that is what I always order.It is the best and always cooked perfectly. The staff is accomodating and they have some very good waiters, which can make or break a dining experience for me. If your meal here isn't as perfect as mine, management will be happy to make it happen for you. Enjoy.