Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I was traveling from New Orleans to Ohio and got stuck in Houston because my flight was delayed overnight. I was traveling alone and at 11PM, booked a room here through a third party. I called to confirm my reservation before leaving the airport (as it was midnight) and the woman who answered was extremely rude and unhelpful. She insisted on scheduling a shuttle to pick me up, which I refused because I didn't want to end up at a hotel I didn't know without verifying I had a reservation. I normally do not have this problem but her accent was so heavy I could not understand a word she was saying. I was unable to cancel my booking but decided to book a room at another hotel because I was so uncomfortable with her behavior. I cannot recommend enough that you book somewhere else.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Sam B
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Very friendly staff and clean rooms. I was traveling to Clemson and my flight got delayed so i chose to stay here. The location is very convenient. The front desk was exceptionally courteous, and check in was very fast and efficient. Manager Sai keeps all his employees in check and makes sure that guests have everything they need to make their stay cozy. I definitely recommend this place for everyone!!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

I ended up here due to my flight home was postponed for 14 hours. Shuttle service available (not the best, but it is free). You have a couple of options to eat within walking distance and it os close to the airport

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
ABVI_IAH, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Bush Int'l Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Thank you May B, we are glad we got too accommodate your stay. We hope too see you again. Let all your travels be safe and full of energy.

- Staff

Reviewed 5 November 2016

I stayed here the evening of August 29, 2016 on a layover. Although the accommodations were O.K., I found the staff and manager most unfriendly/unhelpful when I tried to recover an item I left behind. I have made numerous calls in an attempt to have them send my item, but have finally given up as a manager never returns my calls and the desk staff are "unable" to help me. What a joke of a place.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Panaman2
ABVI_IAH, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Bush Int'l Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Hello, i would like to apologize for any inconvenience you have faced. If items are forgotten we do take time in tracing back the owner and getting the item shipped back to the guest.

We can fix this miscommunication , please give us a call tomorrow.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

My connecting flight was late and I missed the last flight out of Houston. United gave me a voucher to pay half of my hotel room. My "half" was $60 something, though if you look online you can get a rate for less than $50.
Do not stay here. I knew better but was just too tired to care.
There is a holiday inn express next door. This place is HORRIBLE. mold in the shower. Beds wrapped in plastic. I should have run.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Whitmeyer
ABVI_IAH, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Bush Int'l Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Hello, Mr. Whitmeyer,

Your review has impacted us negatively. Much anger seems too be involved with your post. We do not like our guests too have a bad taste in their mouth. As a professional i would have not posted a hateful review like this. I would have been able too switch your room and had you taken care of. TripAdvisor is for full stay experiences, beside calling the front desk too resolve your problems, you just reached out to Trip Advisor.

We would like too offer you a complimentary night next time on your visit.

Please give us a email too reach you at, thank you.