See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 February 2015 via mobile

This is a no frills place, but it's very clean, great staff and management, good location!! My husband works here and we stay for a week or two at a time when we are in town. The housekeepers are SO SWEET to my two kids and they do a great job making sure it is very clean!! It is right next to the highway, so the traffic can be a little noisy, but I can sleep right through it. It almost puts me to sleep! This hotel was all booked one week so we stayed at the EconoLodge a few minutes away.. HUGE MISTAKE!!! STEER CLEAR OF THAT PLACE!! This is the place to stay if you're looking for a very decent priced, no frills hotel!

• Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed 7 May 2013

The room size was nice and spacious. Hotel staff was polite and courteous. The pillows were hard and the ambient noise from the highway an issue due to huge gaps in the bottom of the door. So sleeping comfortable was a challenge.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank sumaximus
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Very neat and clean..Service was great!! Also good location close to Mall and Resturants ..

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 7 February 2008

I stayed at this hotel from January 24th to January 28th 2008. It was an enjoyable stay for the most part. I found the beds a little hard but when your exausted from a busy day uyou don't care by the end of the night when you just want to sleep. I was in the area for a wedding so my days were busy so the bed issue didn't bug me im just use to a soft bed.

The contentel breakfast wasn't the best then again I have never found one whats great. The juice was good and the blueberry muffins were good when I was in a rush to leave but for the most part we just went down the road to Dennys by about 5 minutes if not less then that for a drive away. Apparently the Coffee sucks. my friends tried to drink their coffee but they said no matter how much whitener they put in it didn't get any lighter (ha-ha) so they opted for the juice, and being Canadian all other Canadians will agree if its not Tim Hortons then its probably not something were going to like.

Rooms were cleaned and towels were taken away when they were used when we left them on the floor (like most hotels want you to do when you want them taken away) daily. One lady even went out of her way to make sure all our products on the counter were all lined up on a towel and everything, and having two girls in one room the products we use can be a lot sometimes.

Channels on the TV were sufficent for my stay in the hotel. There were Microwaves and fridges in each of the rooms I saw (I had friends with me in other rooms so I saw a couple different rooms)

Each room had a nice set up. I like the arch ways and a seperate "buisness" area where there was a desk where u can hook up your laptops even a couch and a coffee table in both the double bed rooms and the king size bed rooms.

We tipped at the girls for cleaning and they really appreciated it. of course we all did a lot of shopping and had bags and boxes they had to remove so we tipped a little extra and they really appreciated it.

They also had a laundry service on site. just a washing machine and a dryer but it helped.

shopping centre (deerbrook mall) is about 5 minutes away. and some great resturants (The Saltgrass Steak House is Amazing you need to call and hour before you want to eat if you want to not have to wait an hour and a bit for seating cause there was always a waiting list.)

There was also a massive mall (on of the top 10 i think) about 30 minutes away i think it ws called the galleria it had over 400 stores and an ice rink massive food court. its good for a whole day of shopping (we spent 7 hours there)

I was happy with my stay.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank candigirl_20ca