All reviews lovely hotel visiting family queen suite lots of restaurants night stay restaurants and shopping comfy bed easy access every morning hotel is located complimentary breakfast definitely stay here again needed a place to stay the breakfast area bagels clean rooms close to the airport
Reviewed 30 May 2018

We stayed here on the last night of our road trip, as it was relatively near the airport. This is a very attractive hotel, with clean rooms and modern communal areas. The breakfast area is very pleasant and there was plenty of choice even though there seemed to be very few guests having breakfast when we were there.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Bwhumbletx, Hotel Manager at Best Western Plus Houston Atascocita Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Your kind words mean so much to us, and we’re pleased to get such great feedback from you. Specifically, I’m pleased that you like clean rooms, great common areas and nice breakfast. Your comments indicate that we’re meeting our goal of serving our guests well. We want to invite you to stay with us again when possible so you can experience our hotel and this area again. We’ll be here for you when you need us.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Book this hotel for my daughters wedding they gave a great rate and were so helpful to my guest. The staff is so sweet and the hotel was so clean and nice. We really enjoyed the pool and just sitting out under the gazebo, the morning breakfast was very good and hot and fresh

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Bwhumbletx, Hotel Manager at Best Western Plus Houston Atascocita Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Your kind words mean so much to us, and we’re pleased to get such great feedback from you. Specifically, I’m pleased that you like our great staff, pool, gazebo and more. Your comments indicate that we’re meeting our goal of serving our guests well. We want to invite you to stay with us again when possible so you can experience our hotel and this area again. We’ll be here for you when you need us.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

My stay at this Best Western could not have been better. I loved the pillows and comfy bed. Breakfast was very good. My room on the third floor was very quiet. I will definitely return if I need a hotel in this area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Bwhumbletx, Hotel Manager at Best Western Plus Houston Atascocita Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for indicating that you would stay with us again. That’s the highest compliment possible. Additionally, we thank you that you noticed our great bedding and pillows as well as our free breakfast. Our goal is an excellent experience for every guest, and I’m pleased we completely satisfied. We invite you to stay with us again soon so you can experience the many positive attributes of our hotel again.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

The hotel lobby is beautiful. The free breakfast is delicious! The rooms were nice and clean. Our fridge wasn’t working properly and there was trash in between the connecting doors, but the staff was kind and apologetic and handled it. The beds were a bit hard but overall it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to offer positive comments about our hotel. I’m glad you like our lobby, breakfast, rooms and more – even if there were a few small issues for which I apologize. It’s a true pleasure to serve you, and we look forward to providing total satisfaction to you again in the future. When you need us, we’ll be here for you.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed overnight for a business trip and booked this hotel based on it’s reviews on TripAdvisor, I travel frequently and stay at many place during a month. The hotel is very clean and has a nice ambience. The front desk clerk was friendly and wanted to make sure my stay would be comfortable. The hotel has had a recent remodeling and they did a fabulous job! The rooms were comfortable, clean and fresh smelling. As I was leaving in the morning, I noticed a young lady cleaning/wiping down everything in the lobby. This hotel takes pride in the appearance and cleanliness of the place. If you are needing to stay anywhere near this area of Houston, don’t hesitate to book this hotel as you will not regret it. I tip my hat to the owner and their staff at this place for providing a quality place to stay!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We appreciate and thank you for your kind and pleasant feedback, which indicates to us that we’re on the right track in meeting guest needs and exceeding expectations. Specifically, we’re pleased that you liked our recent remodel and overall cleanliness. It’s our pleasure to serve you and want to invite you to stay with us again. We look forward to doing a great job for you again.