“Delicious and Fresh”

Add it.
Shipley Donuts
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Humble
Reviewed 26 April 2016

This place had tons of options that were all fresh and delicious. We got 3 different kinds of donuts which they individually bagged for us so they wouldn't mix the toppings which I really appreciated. I highly recommend the Apple Fritter! I couldn't believe they were so cheap as well!

Reviewed 1 November 2015

If you love donut's what is not to like about Shipley's? They are famous for their still hot and fresh donuts. While others have come and gone they are still here. They have a pretty good sausage and cheese Kolache and every flavor of donut you can imagine. Great quality at every location.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

Shipley's just has the best donuts. The sole employee working at the close of the shop when I went was nice. The treats are not too expensive.

Reviewed 15 May 2015

Love them warm, but cold will do too. I wish they did not run out of donut holes so often, but I understand they are popular. It is just more convenient for my little ones with little hands.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Terminal "B" at George Bush airlport. GREAT HOT donuts.
First time and it was like you were in a realy bakery getting hot donuts.